Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

copp those FTLOTG 9     ........... 99.99 .....GREAT DEAL
THEY STILL HAVE A FULL SIZE RUN CALLED TODAY
AND THEY WILL SHIP TO YOUR DOOR

copp those FTLOTG 9     ........... 99.99 .....GREAT DEAL
THEY STILL HAVE A FULL SIZE RUN CALLED TODAY
AND THEY WILL SHIP TO YOUR DOOR

Don't bother with AZ Mills, nothing but runners, bad ones at that.

About 3 pairs of Nike basketball, and JB's most outlets have.

A lot of golf clothing.

Purple, white Venomenon shirts.

Black/volt basketball shorts that match grinches $20.
FNL @ Chandler Fashion Center has 1 pair of XIII playoffs Size 8 $159.

Don't bother with AZ Mills, nothing but runners, bad ones at that.

About 3 pairs of Nike basketball, and JB's most outlets have.

A lot of golf clothing.

Purple, white Venomenon shirts.

Black/volt basketball shorts that match grinches $20.
FNL @ Chandler Fashion Center has 1 pair of XIII playoffs Size 8 $159.

Lebron 8 Veteran's Day 79.99 at nike outlet on the border of nevada and california (i forget the name of that outlet, went by on my way back from vegas yesterday) they had size 10.5 and up, they had like a size 8 and 9 (2 or 3 pairs of each size and everything else was bigger than 10.5).

fashion outlet las vegas googled the name and it popped up. good luck.

they also had some manny paquiao gear (t shirts, shorts, hoodies) t-shirts started at 9.99

had a bunch of kobe gear too (t shirts, shorts, 6 sweater with the snake on one sleeve) forgot the price

kobe V draft days were 59 or 69 (i cant recall)

Lebron 8 Veteran's Day 79.99 at nike outlet on the border of nevada and california (i forget the name of that outlet, went by on my way back from vegas yesterday) they had size 10.5 and up, they had like a size 8 and 9 (2 or 3 pairs of each size and everything else was bigger than 10.5).

they also had some manny paquiao gear (t shirts, shorts, hoodies) t-shirts started at 9.99

had a bunch of kobe gear too (t shirts, shorts, 6 sweater with the snake on one sleeve) forgot the price

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thats nike factory outlet primm valley

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thats nike factory outlet primm valley

On the phone ordering those powder blue 9's as we speak from finger lakes. I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!! The guy is telling me that my shipping and billing address have to be the same though, which is b.s. but hey, what can I say. I was gonna buy these for $180. Oh btw the el paso number is (915) 877-3146. Everything after taxes came out to $117 and some change.

On the phone ordering those powder blue 9's as we speak from finger lakes. I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!! The guy is telling me that my shipping and billing address have to be the same though, which is b.s. but hey, what can I say. I was gonna buy these for $180. Oh btw the el paso number is (915) 877-3146. Everything after taxes came out to $117 and some change.

The nike factory in block of Orange in CA still got some Penny 1 purple black and some Melo m7

The nike factory in block of Orange in CA still got some Penny 1 purple black and some Melo m7

That 30% is friends family and that flyer may be needed no? Don't think they will allow the use of that over the phone. but who knows..

BTW Milpitas Gmall, has those blacked out lebron 7s GS sizes, dont know the current size run, but it was like $59-69 IIRC.

That 30% is friends family and that flyer may be needed no? Don't think they will allow the use of that over the phone. but who knows..

BTW Milpitas Gmall, has those blacked out lebron 7s GS sizes, dont know the current size run, but it was like $59-69 IIRC.

Monroe Outlet (Ohio) 513 539- 4645 has: Cool Grey Lebron 8s in Grade School. 59.99( 4y-7y)
Silver/Black/Purple Total Max Uptempos 54.97 (7.5-13 no 11.5)

Monroe Outlet (Ohio) 513 539- 4645 has: Cool Grey Lebron 8s in Grade School. 59.99( 4y-7y)
Silver/Black/Purple Total Max Uptempos 54.97 (7.5-13 no 11.5)

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Nike Air Jordan 9 IX Retro FTLOTG 302370-401 99.99
011247_3_p.jpg

EL PASO FACTORY 915-877-3146
FINGER LAKES FACTORY 315-539-4094

$110 at El Paso, wouldnt price match to $100.
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom