69.99 FSR

54.97 Not sure if it'sstill a FSR... But good amount left

nike-foamposite-one-coug-drop-2.jpg

119.99 FSR
Monroe, Ohio Nike Outlet
513-539-4645

Got mp huarache trainer from citadel outlet for $69.99, there's a size 11 left

All banneds were B grades, a few were pretty bad I hear. 
ohwell.gif
 No dated on real release yet. That release is getting stupid, been seeing pictures for what seems like 2 years already.

ohwell.gif
 No dated on real release yet. That release is getting stupid, been seeing pictures for what seems like 2 years already.

Originally Posted by Tjay

i grabbed the last pair, was surprised to see them there as well as MP gear, i managed to get the new hoody as well, they also had the manny knows shirt for 14.99, a lot of jordan shirts for 9.99, also saw a lebron 8 11.5 1 pair, not much new stuff, they still have the jordan 11 comfort vis pretty much fsr 59.99 as well as all black hyperfuse lows for 54.99 if i remember correctly. I also saw a pair of air max cb34 414243-002 for 99.99 i believe.

Originally Posted by Tjay

i grabbed the last pair, was surprised to see them there as well as MP gear, i managed to get the new hoody as well, they also had the manny knows shirt for 14.99, a lot of jordan shirts for 9.99, also saw a lebron 8 11.5 1 pair, not much new stuff, they still have the jordan 11 comfort vis pretty much fsr 59.99 as well as all black hyperfuse lows for 54.99 if i remember correctly. I also saw a pair of air max cb34 414243-002 for 99.99 i believe.

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

ohwell.gif

weird... I got a friend who lives in Portland he bought 2 pairs earlier he told me they weren't B grades, he said he didn't see any B stamps.

he also said they had a ton of them.

ohwell.gif

weird... I got a friend who lives in Portland he bought 2 pairs earlier he told me they weren't B grades, he said he didn't see any B stamps.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

ohwell.gif

This is true. Lady on the phone said that they received them because they had the red "X" on them and that if they do indeed release these that they would have a black "X". They even come with the "Imagine if...?" box. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

ohwell.gif

This is true. Lady on the phone said that they received them because they had the red "X" on them and that if they do indeed release these that they would have a black "X". They even come with the "Imagine if...?" box. 
pimp.gif

Sawgrass mills update
Penny 2 atlantics 109.99
Anodized aj1s uni blu and blackouts fsr 99.99
Air max cb34 on hash 89.99 scattered szs
1 pair of Kobe Vs carpe diem on hash 59.99! Sz 10.5
Nike zoom don black red fsr on hash for 29.99
Nothing else good but supposedly my connect says pearl foams very soon!!!!

Sawgrass mills update
Penny 2 atlantics 109.99
Anodized aj1s uni blu and blackouts fsr 99.99
Air max cb34 on hash 89.99 scattered szs
1 pair of Kobe Vs carpe diem on hash 59.99! Sz 10.5
Nike zoom don black red fsr on hash for 29.99
Nothing else good but supposedly my connect says pearl foams very soon!!!!

Back
Top Bottom