Official May 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. What will we be rocking for the Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="PmpDaddyRobFord" url="/t/591891/official-may-2014-pick-up-thread-vol-what-will-we-be-rocking-for-the-summer/600#post_20757348"
My pick ups for may

Everything is cool except those fusions smh[/quote]was about to say the same thing, but let him do him. If he likes fusions more power to him

[quote name="PmpDaddyRobFord" url="/t/591891/official-may-2014-pick-up-thread-vol-what-will-we-be-rocking-for-the-summer/600#post_20757348"
My pick ups for may

Everything is cool except those fusions smh[/quote]Why the hate on the fusions? I mean yea the 5s and 9 ones were booty but come on, the taxis is aight

dang i wish i wouldnt have slept on gator kings 
mean.gif

Says he's not buying more Js, posts 2 pairs few days later.... Ok.
They were already paid for and on their way to my house.  They will be the last ones.  Sorry....

...and it's not that I won't buy more Jordans.  I'm just not buying anymore NEW Jordans.  I'll have a couople CDP's by half way through next month.  Y'all can have the new disposable joints.  Glad I provided some laughs, though. 

Last edited:
Pick ups from last week and this week.

Turbo Green ATC's.

2014 Carmine VI's.

Teal & White NB 1300's.

1997 He Got Game XIII's.

1990 ATC II Checkerboard's.

1985 AJKO's. 
One of the previous owners stitched a leather patch around the ankle collar which can be easily taken apart. None the less got them for a great price.

--
Bonus

1985 & 2014 pair.

Those taxi 12 fusions were hard back then and still are to me now. Repped, haven't seen a crisp pair in years. Glad you bought what you actually liked instead of being a sheep like others only getting what they think others will like.

Wow.  Them AM 1's, though.  

I need to start picking up Air Max 1's, 90's and 93's again.  Wanted those Size? AM 93's that dropped yesterday, but forgot about them and didn't check the site til WAY after sz 13 was gone in both colorways.  

Nice surprise waiting on my front porch this morning.  These weren't supposed to be here til Monday.

Atmos x Pony Slam Dunk (NY State Of Mind):  Materials on these are next level.  Build quality is amazing.  Comfort if off the charts.  It's something outta the ordinary and that's ALWAYS good.  Hope I have a chance to cop the Statue Of Liberty colorway and double up on these red joints.  Shoes like this pair keep me in the hobby.  It's always great to open a box and get that amazing leather/suede smell.  Do they bottle that smell? lol

A worker from Hibbett Sports (the only relatively useful shoe store in the area) contacted me last night and said he had a pair of the Everglades LBJ's on deck for me in my size....but when they opened the store this morning I quickly found out he was a liar.  So, this guy caused me to miss the Everglades.  I'm a big fan of the pair, too.  The LBJ XI is my favorite of Nike's current big 3...and I haven't copped a pair since the Miami Nights.  Wish I had been able to grab the Blackout/Anthracite joints...but those went quickly online and the local spot didn't have them either.  

Anyone think it's worth the $50 upcharge to ID an Everglades LBJ XI of my own, or should I just pay around the same price to cop the retail drop from a reseller?

^Very nice. Saw a dude at my job wearing those just yesterday. I was hoping they'd release again this year, but it looks like I may have to just cop from ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom