OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

25evii1.jpg

other night (beater 2001 retro terra humaras... also got another pair of ds 2001 retros on ice... underrated shoe imo, tho i hated the material switch nike pulled on last year's retro):

4637481947_15dc0089d5_o.jpg
4637482163_df4cc78a55_o.jpg

4638093358_bcb36f7387_o.jpg
4638093174_068eb08c29_o.jpg

proto you really quote all those one liners on your fits? dude it makes you look so insecure
laugh.gif
post a fit then move on to the next one

what are those shoes memphis is wearing on page 72? i saw them at a champs and im thinking about getting a pair for the gym or something... they look mad comfy

Originally Posted by air max 87

nice OG humuras
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i passed on the retros cause they were leather
smh.gif
sick.gif

yeah, i passed on 'em too. right b4 they dropped that retro last year i guess resellers were getting rid of their ds pairs from 2001 thinking it was gonna be the same material and a smart move to shift 'em so i picked up another ds 2001 retro for around $100.00. b4 that people were paying a lot more, but that stopped when the news of the '09 retro came out. guess they didn't know they used that lame leather instead. so i lucked out a lil' bit on 'em.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

proto you really quote all those one liners on your fits? dude it makes you look so insecure
laugh.gif
post a fit then move on to the next one

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pharO

Ty is one of my idols and does have an influence on how i dress, To copy and rip him off would be me not giving him credit.
wow
laugh.gif

edit: sorry, just woke up, didn't see everyone else quote that too
laugh.gif

but yeah the $70-$100 snaps sold out...
I don't understand people that have more than 5 snaps and just lump them all together... it's just like sneakers, price goes by brand, rarity, and popularity of the team.
What I sold for $70, some people resold for $100 on ebay, I've seen it at least 5 times
laugh.gif

did I bring my price up? no, I was fine with it (I even added their webstores to the hatthread FAQ), but to hear people whine about it like every snap I sell was $100 kind of annoying
eyes.gif

edit #2
still didnt get my cam back
mad.gif

black t, black watch
levis
vintage bulls new era
last shot 14s, 2005? retro
might be the 3rd time I've ever worn these

2hnytfs.jpg

Ty is one of my idols and does have an influence on how i dress, To copy and rip him off would be me not giving him credit.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

Nothing wrong with getting inspiration from someone elses fit.

But an idol? Thats just silly boy.
laugh.gif

phar0, Theres a "try too hard" factor sometimes when you take pics. Sorta like you take 10 pics and select which one you going to post in this thread. No hate.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

Nothing wrong with getting inspiration from someone elses fit.

But an idol? Thats just silly boy.
laugh.gif

phar0, Theres a "try too hard" factor sometimes when you take pics. Sorta like you take 10 pics and select which one you going to post in this thread. No hate.

lol im gonna sound stupid but whos Ty?

Recent wedding attire. 

J.Crew Baird McNutt Linen Shirt
Jos A Bank Suit Pants
Diesel Watch
Florshiem Kicks

Rolled my pants to be more like Ty (play frisbee with my girlfriend in the yard)

Back
Top Bottom