OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

to my morning trig class

29xhdag.jpg

changed into these later in the day.

11lt1tt.jpg

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

No offense but the way some of you copy and d-ride Ty's style is disgusting.
smh.gif

And I also find it disgusting to talk about a person third person, when you were clearly talking about me.
Ty is one of my idols and does have an influence on how i dress, To copy and rip him off would be me not giving him credit.
Style is only a collection of what you see up to that point, so it comes down to the point what is really original?
I don't believe im better then you or anybody on here, Influence is why we post in the first place.

But thanks for the attention.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^^One of my grails.
eek.gif

never thought I'd see that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got a pair, and I like them very much, but still, never thought I'd see someone say that

I like 13s and I've been wanting them since I first saw them. I slept on them and now can't find a pair for a decent price.
ohwell.gif

365389614.jpg

wow Proto nice pick ups and fit, good to see u back posting Idol and i still need those Atmos 1's, nice fits nt got to love the summer time

is dude really serious with that line? "one of your idols" lol u better be close real life friends with the dude b/c if not that is possibly the lamest thing ive ever heard

Originally Posted by pharO

smh.gif

And I also find it disgusting to talk about a person third person, when you were clearly talking about me.
Ty is one of my idols and does have an influence on how i dress, To copy and rip him off would be me not giving him credit.
Style is only a collection of what you see up to that point, so it comes down to the point what is really original?
I don't believe im better then you or anybody on here, Influence is why we post in the first place.

wink.gif
Wow, that was kind of suspect.
I wasn't only talking about you. I was talking about all of the dudes that started to roll up their jeans cause Ty did it.
I mean you don't have to do everything he does. He's like your damn messiah.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

wink.gif
I wasn't only talking about you. I was talking about all of the dudes that started to roll up their jeans cause Ty did it.
laugh.gif
Hahaha airmax your a fool,
But yes i got the picture idea from him..Any other further conversations should be in PM. Its inappropriate to drag it out here it will only lead to us getting banned which I dont believe either of us want. Thanks.

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

Monday 5 more days till rampage whips some %!@

I cant wait for Rampage to knock his @%$ out!

Some sick fits NT, dvslatin those are sick what are they called??

smh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
Man this thread always has some hate going on...Let the man dress the way he wants and do what he wants. If he likes Ty style, let it be. Ty has a unique style. Its like dressing like a Kanye or other person, just because doesnt make millions of dollars doesnt make him less of a trend setter. Many us including myself have bit things from Kanye and other people, i see no problem in this. 
So keep doing you pharO, and keep CO fresh till i move back home my friend... 

whats wrong with Ty being someones Idol? Ty runs a successful business and is a professional guy. Yall act like just because Ty isnt some huge hollywood type star that someone cant look up to him?

Dreads ur hurting my feelings with those raging bulls!

I wish i got them when i could have, having second thoughts is a waste of time lol!!

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

is dude really serious with that line? "one of your idols" lol u better be close real life friends with the dude b/c if not that is possibly the lamest thing ive ever heard

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom