OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

lmao Daaaaaang I went and cleaned the kitchen, washed tha dishes, came back and we still the hot topic!  Y'all make me feel special!! lol

ThunderChunk69
>> lol I was wonderin' when someone was gonna ask that...this is Sooz typin', have been the whole time, with the spiky black hair...but the profile is actually my girl's.

sickickz23>> hahaha I know I know... I coulda been a little more original...but how can you get any better than Lil Weezy?  I feel he deserved that respect. lol Good to know we good with u tho, appreciate it.  Love the constructive criticism by the way!

Originally Posted by DimSum9

youngsk8 - boiling crab in LA?, didnt know they xpanded downsouth.
i went to the one in Garden Grove. They have one in Alhambra & Rowland Heights too. I'm use to Joe's Crab Shack but Boiling Crab is good and different. The "putting everything on the table" thing is funny.

Originally Posted by lcg7411

ThunderChunk69>> lol I was wonderin' when someone was gonna ask that...this is Sooz typin', have been the whole time, with the spiky black hair...but the profile is actually my girl's.
will she ever use this acct to chat with us?
if so will her text have a different color?
d6b35c88e331bc2e3ffe9e0df8908a55380bc41.gif

please reply or else I'll be up all night wondering

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ThunderChunk69>> lol I was wonderin' when someone was gonna ask that...this is Sooz typin', have been the whole time, with the spiky black hair...but the profile is actually my girl's.
will she ever use this acct to chat with us?
if so will her text have a different color?
d6b35c88e331bc2e3ffe9e0df8908a55380bc41.gif

please reply or else I'll be up all night wondeing
BWAHAHAHHAHA u r hilarious!!!!!  I got my baby on the phone with me right now...I been keepin' her updated while she pulls her night shift at work...she was crackin' up when I read her this... she said "I'll use another color, what color they want?" ...

sickickz23>> hahaha I know I know... I coulda been a little more original...but how can you get any better than Lil Weezy?  I feel he deserved that respect. lol Good to know we good with u tho, appreciate it.  Love the constructive criticism by the way!
2e1acz9.gif

ThunderChunk69>> I ain't much of a pink girl so she said she'll be pink...

sickickz23>> LOL u r silly...I gotta say that's the best expression I've seen yet, I give u props for that one!  (Even if we don't agree on the best rapper alive
smile.gif
)

u are wearing out your welcome if you think D'Wayne Carter is the best rapper alive. He is a force in the industry now, but best rapper alive? C'mon.......son?

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by DimSum9

youngsk8 - boiling crab in LA?, didnt know they xpanded downsouth.
i went to the one in Garden Grove. They have one in Alhambra & Rowland Heights too. I'm use to Joe's Crab Shack but Boiling Crab is good and different. The "putting everything on the table" thing is funny.
I feel ya, its messy.. usually friends want to eat in when I want take out. Hows the wait time though?  Over here, its absolutely crazy --- 2hours or more just for a table, this is on the daily too.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
At everything.......Sid Lugar basically broke it down.

pimp.gif
Good +%#% battleground03

1. Stop being immature and hating on lcg7411 just because there gay its super immature and needs to stop

2. Stop all the basketball arguing because there is a NBA forum and none of you is getting a pay check for jocking kobe or MJ so just stop

3. @Sid Lugar especially Hop off DJ proto's junk he ain't even in the thread at the moment and you bashing him hop off

Lets get back to the fits and stop the immaturity some of you dudes in here dam near 30 grow up

smh

the original reason i laughed wasnt anything other than i thought the poses were funny. Had nothing to do with being lesbian just caught me off gaurd from the usual posts in here.

sid and i had a falling out when he tried to rip me off on a deal. then he came up in the infrared VI thread and basically implied i couldn't afford the pack. then i countered that i actually make really good money as a dj, so then i'm accused of bragging and he's now using that as his justification for stalking my posts, and constantly bringing my name up, taking shots, even when i'm not around or have nothing to do with anything. he's basically followed me around to threads he has no interest in, just to attack me, on here and iss.

he's even mentioned having a friend checking me out at one of my dj gigs.

c'mon son.
indifferent.gif

yes i brag sometimes, who cares? sooooo many people on here brag. get over it.

here's fair warning sid, 2 people have already been banned on here for doing exactly what you're doing, stalking me and my posts. i'm gonna go ahead and start droppin' dimes by hitting that report button every time you reference me now, so keep it up.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I never seen proto use a .gif correctly. Dude just be throwing it in there for the heck of it.

eyes.gif

that's the scene in belly where he says "i'ma have to drop a dime"... which is what i had just said...
wink.gif

I cant believe whats going on in here
frown.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

KAL hommies you better get that backup ready 
laugh.gif

Damn, this thread is a mess
smh.gif
...thank God June is starting so we can get a refreshing one.
Icg7411- There's a possibility you gals can get banned for sharing the same account.
ohwell.gif

And I can't believe the hate some of you NT'ers still have for Proto J...When one dude try to flame, more of y'all try to get on the wagon.
smh.gif

And I see a couple bans coming once the Mods check this thread out.

Back
Top Bottom