***OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^SICK! Love those SC trainers (name of the pack escapes me at the moment) 

mad hectic, the barkleys in this pack are dope too.

Headed out to see the avengers with my ol'lady busted out the 01s for the kids :smile: god Jordan's in general are some of the most uncomfortable shoes ever ! Don't matter if originals or retros ! But I am kind of biased because I'm use to wearing my air max :smile:

today.
7185702330_ea866e67e4_b.jpg

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^SICK! Love those SC trainers (name of the pack escapes me at the moment) 

mad hectic, the barkleys in this pack are dope too.
Yeah, I remembered it a little later on.  It was Bakley's that I'd love to find again, those SC trainer lows, and an AF2 low.
Headed out to see the avengers with my ol'lady busted out the 01s for the kids :smile: god Jordan's in general are some of the most uncomfortable shoes ever ! Don't matter if originals or retros ! But I am kind of biased because I'm use to wearing my air max :smile: 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've found that XI's are only comfortable if you tie the laces to some degree, even if they're not tied tight.  I wear almost all my kicks with the laces undone, but it doesn't really work with XI's, I found that my foot was always sliding out of them or they would eat my sock up.  
[/font]

Did this man really post a pic of himself in some Eminem 4's?!
30t6p3b.gif
you lucky SOB. Been trying to track down a pair in a size 8.5-9.5 for close to 5 years now. I've failed misserably. Anyways here's my wear for today(recycled pic):

Back
Top Bottom