***OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Today to work to see FB fail.
30t6p3b.gif

v7fvxd.jpg

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Proto, hands down it's the denim vest with the tank top. I'm not one to hate it enough to come out and start taking shots. Dress however you want, but since you asked what the big deal is with the fit, the vest with the tank top just looks maaaad awkward. It's like you took a summertime, hot-weather fit and threw a denim vest on top of that, completely cancelling out the whole point of wearing a tank top. I don't think denim vests go with too many things. Saw some kid rocking one with a fitted polo big-horse and some way too tight jeans that were a shade darker than the vest. If he just went with some earth-tone cargo pants or something it would have actually been a sick fit. with shorts I think it just looks like too much. Kinda takes me back to cross colours denim short suits with the matching giant bright colored shorts and vest.

That fit with just the tank or with a white v-neck T under the vest would have been just fine. The way it is now reminds me of when guys were jeans, a jacket, and flip flops. If it's cold enough for pants and a jacket, it's cold enough to cover your feet...

Back on topic, nice stuff everybody. Everything on this page is pretty sick.

word. thanx for a real response with some honest criticism, instead of the typical hater bullssssshhhhhhh...
grin.gif

thing is, i took the vest off once it got hot in the club, but otherwise, i like the contrast it adds to the fit. wore the tank cuz i knew once it was packed i was gonna be dying...

i just like denim too much. i have a feeling y'all will see more denim vests with shorts in the middle of summer from me...
laugh.gif

but allgood mane. i was just honestly interested in what was wrong according to the fashion police. i mean, i just do what looks good to me, no rules, no concern with being in or out of style. and i see stuff all the time i don't like, i just refrain, but i'm open to criticism, personally...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

it's really amusing how people just HATE Proto.
I only actually look at his shoes and chicks.

I distinctly remember this post way back, at the beach
I think with this AMAZING chick in a bikini. His best post
ever.

X2 keep ya head up Proto

kicks and chicks, thats all that matters in your photos to me

First pair. First wear. These joints are comfy!!

Road trip to Montreal - going to propose to my girl and she is clueless about the whole thing! Wish me luck fellas!

Back
Top Bottom