OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arum and Roach produce a MRI showing a supposed shoulder injury, Pacquiao fans and all the rest of the haters will demand a rematch.

I'll mess up my shoulder and sell them my MRI for $250,000.

Saying the fight or MMs style is boring to watch isn't diminishing his legacy and greatness. If just doesn't entertain like other boxers have

Last edited:
Again, greatness and excitement aren't mutually exclusive

Saying the fight or MMs style is boring to watch isn't finish in his legacy and greatness. If just doesn't entertain like other boxers have

This.

Doing the math, during that fight a punch was thrown on average once every 2.5 seconds and a punch landed once every 10 seconds. 53% of those punches thrown were jabs.

From compubox twitter, Manny landed in double figures in only 3 rounds.

Check the tweets from compubox, the fight sucked. These were near career lows in punches thrown and landed in a 12 round fight by both fighters.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CompuBox

View media item 1519814

Last edited:
Reports coming in fight did around 4-4.5 mil PPV buys.
sick.gif

Spurs should be highly pissed because if it were not for the fight the NBA would have definitely let that game go into overtime.

Why does punch count matter? Don't nobody care about punch count.
Who wants to see a bunch of punches that ain't landing.
That's why Pacquiao never impressed me. Dude just throws a bunch of fake punches.
All those "flurries" he does are just stat stuffers.
Makes him look like the more aggressive fighter so he can win rounds.
That crap works against average competition.
Got his asss in the ring with a master technician and got handled :rofl:

Yeah I'm guessing Pacquiao pitched 8 and 2/3 innings in a Phillipines national baseball league game two weeks before the fight, and that's how he hurt his shoulder.

Oh so now he has a torn rotator cuff...FOH

Can u imagine if Floyd tried to pull this? Lost some respect for manny this fight :smh:

Notice how all the god talk ceased post fight. Whats good with that?

Told yall pre fight it was ********. He wanted to have Floyd give his life to God when he "won". Dude lost and lost the drive to wanna help Floyd find God :lol:

Manny better take his late night BET holy water selling *** on somewhere

Oh so now he has a torn rotator cuff...FOH

Can u imagine if Floyd tried to pull this? Lost some respect for manny this fight :smh:

Notice how all the god talk ceased post fight. Whats good with that?

Why you guys mad at Manny doe. :lol:

If he is having surgery, then it was legit hurt.

I think the hate for Roach, Arum, Pacstands and the people trying to slander Floyd is being put on Manny unfairly.

Dude fought hurt, props to him for doing that, wouldn't have changed anything. But until we hear Manny himself arguing this, then give dude a break.

Where's the MRI?
They can take selfies walking to the ring but haven't produced a x-ray of his shoulder :smh:

Meh. Props to him for fighting hurt but I still saw him throwing right hooks. He still had his left straight which is supposed to be his best punch. Guys fight with broken hands all the time. Floyd especially. He always adjusts his game plan and use the other hand more.

Where's the MRI?
They can take selfies walking to the ring but haven't produced a x-ray of his shoulder :smh:

His surgeon confirmed it too ESPN, relax B

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...-significant-tear-rotator-cuff-right-shoulder

Same dude that did Kobe's surgeries.

It goes into detail too about Manny letting it be known his shoulder was hurt before the fight. All signs point to ole boy telling the truth.

Sounds like his camp screwed him more than anything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom