OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I'm having fun with it. It's all entertainment to me.
I recognize professional wrestling when I see it.

Yeah it is but they didn't even try to put on a good show :lol:

They took their money and ran. Lesner v Goldberg at XX style :smh:

Last edited:
It's possible, but that's not the issue here.

Dudes are upset that he's actually hurt, it doesn't make sense to me, :lol:

You're right that doesn't make sense. I'm not upset that he's hurt I'm just disappointed that he didn't take the L graciously which I feel is very uncharacteristic of mannys nature. It's one thing to let arum and roach cry about the shoulder that's their job, but for him to do it was b made. How any fighters fight with injury? Most if not all.

Where is Manny crying doe?

I think he has even said "no excuses" in the statement Top Rank put out

-Doesn't even seem Top Rank is making an excuse explicitly either, just trying to play an angle for a rematch no one wants to see

Last edited:
Real talk we've had professional wrestlers DIE putting on a show for the fans.
Pacquiao got $100,000,000 and wouldn't let Floyd knock him out to give the fans a show for the ages.

Real talk we've had professional wrestlers DIE putting on a show for the fans.
Pacquiao got $100,000,000 and wouldn't let Floyd knock him out to give the fans a show for the ages.

So he was to purposefully take a dive to validate the fans' decision. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, brah you know that's illegal

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I don't want to see a rematch. Floyd would just school him again. Floyd needs to go ahead and fight one more match and retire. #tmt

Not making any excuses or anything cause Pac being %100 wouldn't have changed anything but some of you guys sound stupid right now bashing him. The camp was complaining because he was injured and they didn't turn in paper work on time to get the shot approved for fight day. That was nothing but their fault. The boxing commission had approved it for training camp. It has been posted here before that Mayweather uses Lidocaine for his broken hands to numb the pain. It hasn't been proven but pretty sure he takes something for it. Ya'll just want to bash on the dude because he wasn't impressed by mayweather's offense and didn't give him his props sound mad salty. Its like when Pac destroyed Margharito's face up bad, and he said he didn't feel his punches 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is how things will go Floyd will fight Thurman or Garcia in Sept while Manny has surgery which will sideline him for 6-9 months. Floyd will beat whoever he faces to go 49-0 tying Marciano record ending his deal with Showtime he will say it's his last fight and "retire", Manny will come back healed up and fight a semi-bum and look great in the fight.

A network will offer Floyd who will be a "Free Agent" the world to fight 1 more time to try to break the record and go 50-0 and the opponent will be Manny all the storylines will be in place and they will do major numbers once again....

Where is Manny crying doe?

I think he has even said "no excuses" in the statement Top Rank put out

-Doesn't even seem Top Rank is making an excuse explicitly either, just trying to play an angle for a rematch no one wants to see

They released a statement saying Mayweather's camp deliberated teamed up with the Nevada commission and forced them to deny Manny's treatment before the fight. Manny also complained of Floyd pulling on his arm during the fight - saying it was proof that he definitely knew he was injured. Also said he couldn't throw any jabs or hooks because the pain made it too difficult. All he could think about was the pain allegedly.

If that's not crying, I don't know what it.

This is how things will go Floyd will fight Thurman or Garcia in Sept while Manny has surgery which will sideline him for 6-9 months. Floyd will beat whoever he faces to go 49-0 tying Marciano record ending his deal with Showtime he will say it's his last fight and "retire", Manny will come back healed up and fight a semi-bum and look great in the fight.

A network will offer Floyd who will be a "Free Agent" the world to fight 1 more time to try to break the record and go 50-0 and the opponent will be Manny all the storylines will be in place and they will do major numbers once again....
sounds like a good strategy for them 
laugh.gif
 Just pictured floyd would be about 41 by the time he comes back out of retirement

It's possible, but that's not the issue here.

Dudes are upset that he's actually hurt, it doesn't make sense to me, :lol:

You're right that doesn't make sense. I'm not upset that he's hurt I'm just disappointed that he didn't take the L graciously which I feel is very uncharacteristic of mannys nature. It's one thing to let arum and roach cry about the shoulder that's their job, but for him to do it was b made. How any fighters fight with injury? Most if not all.

Idk, I didn't really take it as an excuse, he was just telling people he was hurt and then people spun it that way.

Which is to be expecting from these 2 stan infested fan bases, :lol:

Yea, a lot of fighters go into fights injured, but this is a pretty serious one, so I think Manny deserves some credit for fighting thru it.

I also think he was under a ton of pressure to fight thru it and maybe felt there was a chance that if he pulled out of the fight that it would never happen down the road.

I mean, it took how long to get this done?

I already said I don't think it would've changed the outcome of the fight, but I'm pretty sure that he would've thrown more than 400 punches had he been 100%.

Not taking anything away from Floyd because he definitely did some things to slow Manny down, but 400 punches?

Idk, but I wouldn't mind seeing them fight again.

In the words of FROZEN "LET IT GO" PPL [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

For some reason this one got me. Maybe cause I been to so many cookouts with old black dudes talking bout their BBQ secrets

View media item 1518651

What's with them porcelain joints!? [emoji]128584[/emoji]

I hope his teeth fell out and he needed them but some cats be thinking those veneers, crowns, etc be fooling cats lol but they don't. Ole all one size shaped teeth havin...Stephen jackson grill swag havin...

If I were Manny, I'd fire Koncz on the spot. This dude just seems so sleazy and gives off the aura that he really could give two shts if Manny gets horrible, long term injuries just as long as he gets paid. Apparently it was Koncz that filled out that box on the questionnaire. I feel bad for the fact that Pac seems to be getting duped by so many snakes. :smh:

This was the complete article. Sickens me that people are willing to damage another human being for their gain. :x :smh:

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/mor...e=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDNSports+Twitter

-Drew

Last edited:
If I were Manny, I'd fire Koncz on the spot. This dude just seems so sleazy and gives off the aura that he really could give two shts if Manny gets horrible, long term injuries just as long as he gets paid. Apparently it was Koncz that filled out that box on the questionnaire. I feel bad for the fact that Pac seems to be getting duped by so many snakes. :smh:

This was the complete article. Sickens me that people are willing to damage another human being for their gain. :x :smh:

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/mor...e=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDNSports+Twitter

-Drew

I been mad at manny ever since he signed that extension with TR. Pretty soon he's gonna be fighting on spike tv for $20,000

-Drew

I been mad at manny ever since he signed that extension with TR. Pretty soon he's gonna be fighting on spike tv for $20,000

God forbid, man. :smh:

I do not want to see him or any fighter with that status go down that way. Especially after so much blood, sweat, and tears these guys shed in and out of the ring. :smh:

-Drew

Last edited:
Mayweather making everyone have a MELT DOWN! Haaaaaaa!

:rofl: :rofl:

My dude was TIGHT!

Finally spoke to this Filipino cat at my job tonight. Asked him what happened to your man Pac? Dude just looked at me and walked away at first. :lol:

Then he came back and said Floyd was running scared and hugging and all that. When I mentioned that Floyd had more punches thrown/landed, he just walked away again. :lol:

I was gonna rustle his jimmies some more but figured I wouldn't be a **** since he's a cool dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom