OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denzel been had fake teeth...

denzel_washington.jpg

He's still that dude though. But no lie, this had me [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

View media item 1520236

I know exactly what you mean @RustyShackleford. Was at a BBQ two weekends ago and this old playa was walking around like he won a championship because people were asking him for his recipe on the chicken and ribs. :lol:

Last edited:
So he was to purposefully take a dive to validate the fans' decision. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, brah you know that's illegal
That whole fight was illegal.
Roach got Pacquiao in the ring looking like an amateur.
Floyd completely ignored his trainer and fought like him and Pacquiao were best friends.

If I were Manny, I'd fire Koncz on the spot. This dude just seems so sleazy and gives off the aura that he really could give two shts if Manny gets horrible, long term injuries just as long as he gets paid. Apparently it was Koncz that filled out that box on the questionnaire. I feel bad for the fact that Pac seems to be getting duped by so many snakes. :smh:

This was the complete article. Sickens me that people are willing to damage another human being for their gain. :x :smh:

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/mor...e=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDNSports+Twitter

-Drew
That's the history of boxing and professional sports for that matter.
A lot of athletes get hooked up with the wrong people, and at some point those people eventually bring them down.

Man it's crazy how bad some people want Floyd to lose...

Teddy Atlas is really showing his true colors... Now he tryna throw Floyd at Gennady... Why the **** should Floyd Fight Gennady??? At this point in his career?

Shows how good of a heel he is, getting people this riled up

Everything I'm reading and seeing now is anti Pac so you do have that May fans

Atlas always had Mayweather to win up until the last 2 weeks before the fight saying Manny's flurries would win rounds.

If Floyd fought GGG at 154 and won GGG will be called an overrated hype job by "fans". They would say he was weight drained at 154 and that Floyd should fight him at 160.

SMH just read the article I don't see any true colors. He's compairing Leonard's legacy to MM. Weren't they calling out the best people at that time? Post fight of Hatton MM was already saying he's got nothing to prove and isn't try to call anyone out.

I'm convinced a lot of people never watched a Mayweather boxing match before.

They really expected a fight that would rival a scene from a Rocky film :rofl:

Expecting a Rocky fight and expecting more pressure and action aren't quite the same :lol:

But again that's more on Pac instead of MM

The way Mayweather was circling out of the corner with the left was a thing of beauty. Need some gifs of that!

Expecting a Rocky fight and expecting more pressure and action aren't quite the same :lol:

But again that's more on Pac instead of MM

I've read/heard people say he should have stood toe to toe with Pac and trade punches instead of run box.

This fight and all the build up has made me interested in boxing again.
I'm looking forward to the Canelo - Kirkland fight, and I don't even know who Kirkland is.

It sucks seeing pacq get suckered by folks but at the end of the day he's a grown *** man :lol: you gotta take some accountability ...I mean I hope dude doesn't let it happen again :smh: this pay day was suppose to get you out your previous mess

The way Mayweather was circling out of the corner with the left was a thing of beauty. Need some gifs of that!

same way i feel. people can't see the forest for the trees. So blinded by the fact they didn't get a bloodbath, they completely ignore the fact they witnessed a masterful display of counters and footwork. Floyd was a magician out there. He slipped so many punches. He's one of the only fighters where you dont have to be worried if he's on the ropes or in the corner, thats exactly where he wants to be.

Only viable option. Mayweather could fight some chump for chump change (relatively speaking) and ride off into the sunset, or, fight Manny in a rematch and make 100M+ again. Everybody would still buy the fight and tune in. This time Pac goes out swinging and either gets knocked out or gets the decision.

Last edited:
they gotta do the rematch twice in a lifetime and both retire after it. cmon now. no fight will have a bigger draw than a rematch. there just isn't anyone as polarizing as pacman for floyd to face.

Last edited:
Y'all really want to see that fight again?

I'd rather see Mayweather vs Thurman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom