OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a poop performance all around from the fans to the fighters. Everybody and their momma knew pacman was to come in and throw a million punches. Dude got injured. Gameplan changed. They both ended up throwing career low punches landed. Mayweather knew pacman had an injury but still ran around most of the fight. Mayweather should have finished pacman plain and simple. Pacmans right hand was nonexistent in this fight. Mayweather won fair and square. It's time to move on. These guys don't have nothing to prove. Hopefully boxing learned one thing never let these boxers in their prime duck each other again.

Broner is a bum that fool got arrested in Vegas last week for His clothes lmao...1st thing out his mouth was Im Rich 

:rofl:

Even though Broner is a tool, I can't help but admit that he's good entertainment.

-Drew

Last edited:
Broner went from ppv to showtime to nbc.......sunday afternoon

Trash
U forgot TMZ 

a-broner.jpg

Black face didnt mean to offend anyone michelle beadle. That whole show is corny
With just graduated college hip white guy
And dollar general shaq.

Sports nation is trash they should give more time to pti

But everyone on here seems very concerned about her thoughts on him :lol:

Right but how she did SAS still has me rustled and I'm not even a fan of dude :lol: :smh:

But at least most people are aware of her act

Last edited:
Right but how she did SAS still has me rustled and I'm not even a fan of dude :lol: :smh:

But at least most people are aware of her act

Don't even know, legit haven't heard her speak on a topic in years. Besides looking at her legs when I see a pic, that's about the extent of our relationship :lol:

I'd be more offended with 'boxing heads' trashing Floyd since they know the sport and are reputable

Not so much trashing as it is her being a walking contradiction. Hate ESPN brought her back after she flunked on NBC

So now Pac had a shoulder injury. :lol: Nobody wants to hear any of that after he lost and his whole camp was talking about how he was gonna knock out Floyd.

But everyone on here seems very concerned about her thoughts on him :lol:

I don't think people are "concerned" they're just pointing out that she's a clown. Floyd's DV stuff is problem but that chick goes about it in a joking type of way. She don't even take it serious. She's just looking for a reason to talk **** about him. She begging for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom