OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt she is but I've seen her discussed in here way more than she deserves (shrugs).

Is this shoulder injury going to be confirmed? Don't think anyone really thinks it affected the overall result but curious if it will be validated

They're saying he tore his rotator cuff and they're claiming it happened days or weeks before the fight.

I'm not buying that... :lol:

It probably happened during the fight.

I ain't gonna lie bros...

I almost feel bad for Mayweather and Pacquiao....

On one end you have Pacquiao, that his camp and promotor dropped the ball on filiing proper paperworks, causing him to fight injured and now being sued $5 Million.

On the other other end, Mayweather just won and being discredited and now being sued for interviews done 5 years ago, now his ex wants to sue $20 Million.

These boxers received their paydays, and now society is trying to take it away from them.

Mayweather will be ok :lol:

Think it's :pimp: how he sent his camp letters saying after he retire he won't be able to do for them as much and for them to get their **** together

They're saying he tore his rotator cuff and they're claiming it happened days or weeks before the fight.

I'm not buying that... :lol:

It probably happened during the fight.

He may gave had soreness in the arm a couple weeks prior but punching that hard at air on Saturday probably tore the remaining threads.

Black face didnt mean to offend anyone michelle beadle. That whole show is corny
With just graduated college hip white guy
And dollar general shaq.

Sports nation is trash they should give more time to pti
Lol you do realize that the "just graduated college hip white guy" is Max Kellerman right? The same guy who interviewed Pac right after the fight.

^ to be fair floyd does the same thing with the complaining about maidanas gloves in the first fight :lol:

Question for those who solely rely on compubox and #'s, does that mean that JLC outclassed Floyd their first fight and deserved the nod?

I like Max as an analyst more than any of them dudes... He knows his stuff and he seems fair to me.

I'm watching the replay and ain't nothing wrong with this dude shoulder.
It's blatantly obvious Pacquiao still shook from getting hit with that sleeping pill by Marquez.

There's times these dudes stood directly in front of each other for about 5-10 seconds without throwing a punch each other.
These nizzles hugged each other when the 12th round started :rofl:

Pacquiao ain't favored his shoulder yet. Dude climbing to the top rope and pumping his fist.
Never seen a dude so happy after getting beat and losing his titles.
Not sure if Roach thought he was training Floyd, cause he had Pacquiao bobbin and weavin and dancin like he was Money Mayweather.

Question for those who solely rely on compubox and #'s, does that mean that JLC outclassed Floyd their first fight and deserved the nod?

Find anyone that relies "solely" on compubox.

It's just part of the story. If you're opinion is that Floyd ran and didn't throw punches - makes no sense because he landed more. And it's not like Pacquiao had the cleaner, more effective punches.

This was an easy fight to score. Reaching for a decision that happened 15 years ago is just dumb.

My point being, it seems like a ton of people are referring to the punches landed as to the sole reason to why he won. With that reasoning one could only assume that Castillo for sure won their first fight due to more punches landed and higher connect %.

My point being, it seems like a ton of people are referring to the punches landed as to the sole reason to why he won. With that reasoning one could only assume that Castillo for sure won their first fight due to more punches landed and higher connect %.

Eq8dJox.gif

Damn. Firdt Floyd gettin sued (20 mill/ baby momma) now Manny (5 mill/ consumer fraud) for not disclosing injuries. Erbody tryna get paid outchea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom