OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be here front and center. :lol:

Thread is going to be comedy.

Mr. Marcus actually thought that I would lose a wink of sleep if either one of these fighters would lose. :rofl:

-Drew

Looks like some of yall are gona need to make a backup account
Pretty much.
roll.gif

I can't recall any Manny stans in here yet, but the Floyd stans are out in droves. I am starting to believe "if" (which I doubt) Manny somehow wins this fight, Floyd stans will commit suicide.
laugh.gif

I can't recall any Manny stans in here yet, but the Floyd stans are out in droves. I am starting to believe "if" (which I doubt) Manny somehow wins this fight, Floyd stans will commit suicide. :lol:

:rofl:

You noticed that too right? It was surprisingly easy to flush the Floyd Stans out of the bushes.

Bruh, it's going to be OPEN SEASON for me. I'll be going straight for the jugulars. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly this thread got me more hyped than the fight itself. :lol:

-Drew

I can't recall any Manny stans in here yet, but the Floyd stans are out in droves. I am starting to believe "if" (which I doubt) Manny somehow wins this fight, Floyd stans will commit suicide. :lol:

I don't think favoring Floyd means you're automatically anti manny. That's not a fair assumption to make. Some ppl want to ride the fence some ppl are straight up bias and some ppl like both fighters but favor one over the other when it comes to skill. I said it before that if manny pulled out the victory id be happy as hell. It just doesn't seem like anything that is gonna be close to happening and I'm entitled to that opinion.

Also for dudes that said manny showed improvements since the JMM ko, that may be true but he's been showing the same vulnerabilities as recent as the algieri fight. He's gonna get punished for that.

Last edited:

I don't think favoring Floyd means you're automatically anti manny. That's not a fair assumption to make. Some ppl want to ride the fence some ppl are straight up bias and some ppl like both fighters but favor one over the other when it comes to skill. I said it before that if manny pulled out the victory in be happy as hell. It just doesn't seem like anything that is gonna be close to happening and I'm entitled to that opinion.

Also for dudes that said manny showed improvements since the JMM ko, that may be true but he's been showing the same vulnerabilities as recent as the algieri fight. He's gonna get punished for that.

You can't jump ship now, homie. :lol:
You was with them clowns when I was trying to show reason in this thread.

View media item 1436019

:lol:

-Drew

You can't jump ship now, homie. :lol:
You was with them clowns when I was trying to show reason in this thread.

View media item 1436019

:lol:

-Drew

Please show me where I jumped ship or changed my position on anything I previously stated? I'll wait...

Look at all your posts with assumptions regarding PED allegations. You were as "anti-Manny" as all of them other clowns.

Don't edit them now. :lol:

Compare your old posts to this:

I don't think favoring Floyd means you're automatically anti manny. That's not a fair assumption to make. Some ppl want to ride the fence some ppl are straight up bias and some ppl like both fighters but favor one over the other when it comes to skill. I said it before that if manny pulled out the victory id be happy as hell. It just doesn't seem like anything that is gonna be close to happening and I'm entitled to that opinion.

I'm happy you're showing a bit more objectivity, doe.

-Drew

Last edited:
Look at all your posts with assumptions regarding PED allegations. You were as "anti-Manny" as all of them other clowns.

Don't edit them now. :lol:

-Drew

I'm well aware of everything I said. Assumptions? The hypocrisy :lol: Go ahead and quote me, I'll wait...

I never said anything anti- manny. If speaking to Floyd's credit is anti manny to you then hey...

Last edited:
Dude went from:

You do know he didn't refuse testing right? So the only FACT here is you don't know what you are talking about. He didn't agree to the testing times that Floyd had requested, that was where things fell apart. All that tells me is he didn't feel the need to bow to any demands. Fighters do play mind games with one another in the negotiation phase, this is common practice. I like how you completed shoulder rolled the facts I came at you with regarding Floyd's banned hand meds though.

This guy :lol: He refused random blood and urine testing yes or no? Yes. That's the point I was making and I think u know that ur just trying to be cute. And the xylocaine thing? What is it you want me to say to that? at the end of the day that ***** irrelevant. It's not performance enhancing. Manny taking PEDs is irrelevant as well. 5 years ago/now whatever Floyd's skill set is on another level non of that is gonna make a difference

"He didn't feel the need to bow to any demands"

If you're clean random testing is a non factor

You do know he didn't refuse testing right? So the only FACT here is you don't know what you are talking about. He didn't agree to the testing times that Floyd had requested, that was where things fell apart. All that tells me is he didn't feel the need to bow to any demands. Fighters do play mind games with one another in the negotiation phase, this is common practice. I like how you completed shoulder rolled the facts I came at you with regarding Floyd's banned hand meds though.

This guy :lol: He refused random blood and urine testing yes or no? Yes. That's the point I was making and I think u know that ur just trying to be cute. And the xylocaine thing? What is it you want me to say to that? at the end of the day that ***** irrelevant. It's not performance enhancing. Manny taking PEDs is irrelevant as well. 5 years ago/now whatever Floyd's skill set is on another level non of that is gonna make a difference

Lets just agree to disagree on this one. You're getting way into your feelings w/ the name calling and excessive capital letters :lol:

You form your opinion on speculation, well if SUCH and SUCH happened, how come SUCH and SUCH didn't blah blah blah.

You have your opinion, and I have mine. You can try to connect the dots all you want, but just remember all this speculation has transpired due to the action of 1 fighter turning down the most lucrative (at the time) fight in boxing, over not wanting to take random blood tests. Spin it how you want, but thats fact.

All your speculation, and thus your opinion, comes after that fact.

Whenever somebody tries to simplify it for what it really is people jump all over the place pointing fingers when the FACT is that regardless of if he was or wasn't using he refused the initial testing which stopped the fight. What's the excuse for that?

To this :lol:

You do know he didn't refuse testing right? So the only FACT here is you don't know what you are talking about.  He didn't agree to the testing times that Floyd had requested, that was where things fell apart. All that tells me is he didn't feel the need to bow to any demands. Fighters do play mind games with one another in the negotiation phase, this is common practice. I like how you completed shoulder rolled the facts I came at you with regarding Floyd's banned hand meds though.

I got the bullet waiting in the chamber once you try and cross that line, B. Try playing the card that you wasn't smokin' Floyd's cock this whole time once May 2nd comes. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
none of what you just posted means anything

1) i stated that the initial negotiations were stopped because he wouldnt comply with random testing. fact

2) if your clean random testing is a non issue. fact

how is any of that anti manny?

its my personal belief that he was doping at one point. is that anti manny? no

and not once did i say i was on the fence homie. its floyd all day UD or late stoppage. any other scenario takes place and ill ban myself. quote me.

I've stated plenty of times that I'm a casual fan. I do find your bias funny because of how poorly hidden it is.

Thank you for letting me know that you're a casual fan and that you can't hold your own in a discussion about the topic. It'll make me feel better about ignoring you.

Like I said, you think it's bias when all I've done is repeat what was said in boxing media outlets. I really shouldn't expect a casual to know any better.

-Drew
yea because someone "knowledgeable" can't be biased. Wouldn't be surprised if your heritage is from the far east because like I previously stated you do a poor job of hiding your groping of Manny

-I'm not a **** rider 

Let's see what old man Floyd does in May against the 2 year younger Manny :nthat:

To Floyd's **** rider,

I really wanted to stop replying to you but you honestly brought race into this? Shows the type of person you really are. I guess you never really had much ammo to begin with.

You're either dumber than I thought or flat out can't read. I've been stating that I favor Floyd in this fight you illiterate. :lol: I'm just not quick to dismiss another boxer just because I've been slurping off Floyd, you casual. :lol:

:rofl: Observing the depth of your stupidity unfold is equivalent to the enjoyment I've had watching Saturday morning cartoons when I was a 5 year old.

-Drew

dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

none of what you just posted means anything

1) i stated that the initial negotiations were stopped because he wouldnt comply with random testing. fact

2) if your clean random testing is a non issue. fact

how is any of that anti manny?

its my personal belief that he was doping at one point. is that anti manny? no

and not once did i say i was on the fence homie. its floyd all day UD or late stoppage. any other scenario takes place and ill ban myself. quote me.

I'm not arguing with you whether or not Floyd wins. :rofl:

I got no problem with you being anti-Manny either.

It's when you roll with clowns stating an opinion over what is actually factual, and you following suit with them and claiming one athlete has actually been on PEDs while giving the pass to another with no basis. :lol:

-Drew

I can't wait for the Manny stans to come pouring in. It's been way too easy with Floyd's ****. :lol:

This **** is LIIIIIIIGGGGHHHTTTT! (*Tay Roc voice). :rofl:

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom