OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like someone said earlier, that JMM knockout has made Pac a better fighter in preparation for Mayweather. It has made Pac a smarter boxer, using his aggressiveness more properly, and in some ways, respecting his opponents punches by doing less ill-advised punches.

I do believe that if the fight occurred in 2009 / 2010, Mayweather would have won - just like how Floyd beat DLH.

In terms of power, Pac's opponents never heralded his power that much. It was never powerful enough to be a 1 ko punch, but it stings instead. They all praised his speed, footwork, angles of the punches, and his punches connecting and slipping past their blocks. The accumulation of the stinging punches is what defeated his opponents.

These are the reasons I believe Pac will win on May 2. I'm hoping that Floyd won't pull a Joshua Clottey when he went againts Pac.
Good points but ple as e dont nrimg clottey into this thread

That fight was a sham and manny shouldve given the people a refund lol

Good points but ple as e dont nrimg clottey into this thread

That fight was a sham and manny shouldve given the people a refund lol
I definitely thought Clottey could've been more active in that fight. Clottey was having some success and seemed to not really being hurt in the fight, he just didn't throw enough punches IMO.

I definitely thought Clottey could've been more active in that fight. Clottey was having some success and seemed to not really being hurt in the fight, he just didn't throw enough punches IMO.

Buddy was im a defensive shell the whole night against the ropes or in the corner. Never posed a threat to manny and after that fight you never saw him mainstream again or on tv for that matter

:x

I’m reliably told that MGM Resorts hotels have locked 8,000 tickets for high rollers, which means the demand will be even wilder for the remaining 8,000.

There’s talk because of the high demand that those “whales” and gamblers coming in from around the world must have a credit line of $500,000 and up to ensure the ticket rather than the initial $100,000 discussed.

“We already have one player who has committed to play $1 million that weekend so he can purchase eight tickets at face cost,” I was told.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdel...rates-fight-ticket-prices-skyrocketing-maywe/

My boy has had his room booked since the maidana fight. lmao he saw it coming.
Wish I had his kinda paper to plop down on room & tixx. He will be ringside smh *jelly*

Mayweather is going to lose if he try's to pull this off what he did in the fight against maidana 2. He's gonna run the whole fight. I don't even think he would want to grab pacquiao. Can't wait !!!!!

Last edited:
Yall dudes crazy! :lol: but I'm getting more laughs here than General, so kudos to yall S&T fam!

Last edited:

I've stated plenty of times that I'm a casual fan. I do find your bias funny because of how poorly hidden it is.

Thank you for letting me know that you're a casual fan and that you can't hold your own in a discussion about the topic. It'll make me feel better about ignoring you.

Like I said, you think it's bias when all I've done is repeat what was said in boxing media outlets. I really shouldn't expect a casual to know any better.

-Drew
yea because someone "knowledgeable" can't be biased. Wouldn't be surprised if your heritage is from the far east because like I previously stated you do a poor job of hiding your groping of Manny

-I'm not a **** rider 

Let's see what old man Floyd does in May against the 2 year younger Manny :nthat:

To Floyd's **** rider,

I really wanted to stop replying to you but you honestly brought race into this? Shows the type of person you really are. I guess you never really had much ammo to begin with.

You're either dumber than I thought or flat out can't read. I've been stating that I favor Floyd in this fight you illiterate. :lol: I'm just not quick to dismiss another boxer just because I've been slurping off Floyd, you casual. :lol:

:rofl: Observing the depth of your stupidity unfold is equivalent to the enjoyment I've had watching Saturday morning cartoons when I was a 5 year old.

-Drew

you had to resort to name calling. Not getting banned over a NT boxing expert who would get their *** beat by a 13 child [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you ******* charity case

Get your multiple post off to make yourself feel better, babe [emoji]128536[/emoji]

:lol:

I have no idea exactly what you were trying struggling to tell me. :lol:

I'm sorry if that last one hurt, bud. Just enjoy the fight and the days leading up to it. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
That dude drew is about 4 posts away from makin these hatas loggin off the internets forever. I aint trippin, straight lulz in here. Never heard anyone talk **** so properly before lol

This thread is delivering the lols 
roll.gif

wish I had the funds to partake in the mayhem vegas is going to be that weekend 
smokin.gif

All you west side cats are lucky to be at driving distance.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]:lol: :lol:

That "WHAT? :lol: " is the best reply in here

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom