OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxing enthusiast get so upset at the casual boxing fans whenever a mayweather fight comes around.

I find it hilarious :lol: :lol:

Let's be real. Floyd will win via UD. I'll be really surprised if Pac knocks him out.

and i really want PAc to win.

Damn, put the street sweeper on this thread.
laugh.gif

I don't think saying no to random blood testing automatically means you're hiding something.

How yall feel about the NSA being able to just listen to everything you saying. Yeah I got nothing to hide but it's the principle. Random blood tests weren't required to fight someone. Some people wouldn't stoop so low as to follow another fighters stipulations when there are already measures to counter cheaters. It's a matter of pride and principle.

That said, Manny was juicing back then :lol:

Last edited:
the only way i see mayweather winning is if he clinches and runs the whole damn fight

if you consider floyd boxing = running then he will do just that... hes a defensive fighter first and will not take risks and will go the safe route... this is why he dont throw combinations anymore just 1-2 punches get out the way, jab to the stomach/face then clinch... you will see this the whole fight... people say floyd is boring but hey he wins all the time

In essence.....

fights are hard to compare/analyze/predict anyway

what helps me gain some kind of insight is trying to imagine both fighters....fighting without a time limit or point system....i do this for MMA all the time

in this case, with no points or rounds...I think manny would eventually catch floyd and KO him....

I know that means nothing in the ring and for this fight in particularly, but I believe it to be the truth with said parameters.

Also look at each fighters strategy for the fight....

floyd: move and avoid getting hit, counter.

manny: press, punches in bunches, watch for the counter.

I dont know who's going to win, no one does.

But floyd has his work cut out for him, thats for sure.

if you consider floyd boxing = running then he will do just that... hes a defensive fighter first and will not take risks and will go the safe route... this is why he dont throw combinations anymore just 1-2 punches get out the way, jab to the stomach/face then clinch... you will see this the whole fight... people say floyd is boring but hey he wins all the time
Yeah but I don't remember a recent fight where an opponent clinches a lot on to Manny, he moves too much in the ring making it difficult for someone to perform continuos clinching. I don't think Floyd will go that route......

Yeah but I don't remember a recent fight where an opponent clinches a lot on to Manny, he moves too much in the ring making it difficult for someone to perform continuos clinching. I don't think Floyd will go that route......

I remember the 2nd fight, there was a point Bradley literally had to grab Manny's head and bought himself into him. :lol:

Anybody have that scene? I was laughing, Bradley knew what was up!

EDIT: :lol: Found it! 44:40

Last edited:
Manny on first take was pure comedy. Manny just stated that he was more worried coming into the fight with Cotto/DLH......The confidence 
sick.gif
. He has said various times that Mayweather is an easy fight. Both fighters bringing their A Game May 2nd 
smokin.gif
 They should give chance to SR and freddie to trash talk a bit tonight at the press conference
laugh.gif

Dude really said he was more worried about Oscar than he his about Floyd :wow: :lol:

between this and the trash Freddie been talking :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom