OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope Manny can fix these defensive deficiencies to right hands before he gets in with the best right hand in the game
2010%5C259%5C2010-09-17T004648Z_01_WAS100_RTRIDSP_0_BOXING-MAYWEATHER.jpg

floyd dont got power like that tho manny will be alright and im sure hes worked a few things out after the JMM KO

Last edited:
If Manny don't get that flaw fixed defensively, Floyd wins easily. Floyd would just rack up points needed to win rounds and by the championship rounds he would be walking Manny down. The question is can Manny make the adjustment during the fight should Floyd have success with that right hand like the others in the video above. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
NO. Manny needs to attack him with the dbz million punches style for 12 rounds. If he "boxes" he's done. No rest, non stop attack. :lol:

Srs btw

floyd dont got power like that tho manny will be alright and im sure hes worked a few things out after the JMM KO

Like someone said earlier, that JMM knockout has made Pac a better fighter in preparation for Mayweather. It has made Pac a smarter boxer, using his aggressiveness more properly, and in some ways, respecting his opponents punches by doing less ill-advised punches.

I do believe that if the fight occurred in 2009 / 2010, Mayweather would have won - just like how Floyd beat DLH.

In terms of power, Pac's opponents never heralded his power that much. It was never powerful enough to be a 1 ko punch, but it stings instead. They all praised his speed, footwork, angles of the punches, and his punches connecting and slipping past their blocks. The accumulation of the stinging punches is what defeated his opponents.

These are the reasons I believe Pac will win on May 2. I'm hoping that Floyd won't pull a Joshua Clottey when he went againts Pac.

You basing your opinion on 1 ACTION that one athlete took shows your bias and that you're not willing to have an open mind.

You still haven't answered the question.

After the MULTIPLE ACTIONS that Floyd committed and his exposed hypocrisy, do you choose to condemn him as well? or you still choose to get at Pac and accuse him for that ONE ACTION?

Both fighters have shown their share of "dumbassness". You would still ride for one of them? :lol:

Sidenote: Not sleeping on the Ghost. Dude was solid during his lighter weights.

-Drew
You talk about floyd. Stand but u cape for manny lol.

That's what I've been thinking the whole time I've been lurking this thread... Like this guy to talk about those "stan's" but he sure sounds like a Manny Stan. :lol:

Just tryna pass off "I know boxing and I'm a fan of boxing" as a scapegoat :lol:

***** we see your cape. :rofl:

You basing your opinion on 1 ACTION that one athlete took shows your bias and that you're not willing to have an open mind.

After the MULTIPLE ACTIONS that Floyd committed and his exposed hypocrisy, do you choose to condemn him as well? or you still choose to get at Pac and accuse him for that ONE ACTION?

Both fighters have shown their share of "dumbassness". You would still ride for one of them? :lol:

-Drew

That's what I've been thinking the whole time I've been lurking this thread... Like this guy to talk about those "stan's" but he sure sounds like a Manny Stan. :lol:

Just tryna pass off "I know boxing and I'm a fan of boxing" as a scapegoat :lol:

-Drew

That's because the majority of posts on here have been "caping" for Floyd. You realize that every post I've had on here tried to show the opposite end of the spectrum?

It's not like Im talking out of my *** either considering my statements have been backed by records as opposed to everyone that had been fanboying Floyd and persecuting the other guy for PEDs. Every poster that's replied to me about the situation has failed to refute actual facts. They would either comeback with an opinion based on an opinion, concede, or show their lack of ability to discuss the topic at hand and just reply with emoticons and simple 4 word sentences like Mr. Marcus right here.

I've put my prediction up for the fight. Even any one of you guys can see That im not putting my favor to Pac in this fight. I've even gave May the edge :lol: I've kept it 100 during this whole discussion.

You guys feel like I'm caping for Pac yet all I've done is repeat what Boxing Media Outlets have stated. I've always said, no matter what opinion someone forms on a topic, as pleasing it is to believe it, you just can't refute facts.

-Drew

I've stated plenty of times that I'm a casual fan. I do find your bias funny because of how poorly hidden it is.

I've stated plenty of times that I'm a casual fan. I do find your bias funny because of how poorly hidden it is.

Thank you for letting me know that you're a casual fan and that you can't hold your own in a discussion about the topic. It'll make me feel better about ignoring you.

Like I said, you think it's bias when all I've done is repeat what was said in boxing media outlets. I really shouldn't expect a casual to know any better.

-Drew

Thank you for letting me know that you're a casual fan and that you can't hold your own in a discussion about the topic. It'll make me feel better about ignoring you.

Like I said, you think it's bias when all I've done is repeat what was said in boxing media outlets. I really shouldn't expect a casual to know any better.

-Drew
yea because someone "knowledgeable" can't be biased. Wouldn't be surprised if your heritage is from the far east because like I previously stated you do a poor job of hiding your groping of Manny

-I'm not a **** rider 

Let's see what old man Floyd does in May against the 2 year younger Manny 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

-Drew
yea because someone "knowledgeable" can't be biased. Wouldn't be surprised if your heritage is from the far east because like I previously stated you do a poor job of hiding your groping of Manny

-I'm not a **** rider 

Let's see what old man Floyd does in May against the 2 year younger Manny :nthat:

To Floyd's **** rider,

I really wanted to stop replying to you but you honestly brought race into this? Shows the type of person you really are. I guess you never really had much ammo to begin with.

You're either dumber than I thought or flat out can't read. I've been stating that I favor Floyd in this fight you illiterate. :lol: I'm just not quick to dismiss another boxer just because I've been slurping off Floyd, you casual. :lol:

:rofl: Observing the depth of your stupidity unfold is equivalent to the enjoyment I've had watching Saturday morning cartoons when I was a 5 year old.

-Drew

Last edited:

-Drew

-I'm not a **** rider 

Let's see what old man Floyd does in May against the 2 year younger Manny :nthat:

Matter of fact @MrMarcus

I gave you a rep just because your idiocy gave me chuckles on this beautiful Saturday. :rofl:

-Drew

Last edited:
Well this thread is ahead of schedule lol, considering it's only early March

The amount of bans on May 3 :wow:

This thread will be the place to be after the fight. The feels will be off the charts.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom