OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just fight once a year and collect all of the world's money while we're still interested.

I hope Floyd doesnt fool around with manny so they can have a rematch he needs to out class dude and get it over with

Does it really matter who he fights once he fights Pac? That's the fight everyone been crying for. So the last fight shouldn't matter at all!

Dan Rafael @danrafaelespn

[FLOAT=LEFT] · [/FLOAT][FLOAT=LEFT]19h19 hours ago

[/FLOAT]

Based on all forms of revenue coming in #MayweatherPacquiao
is not only a lock to generate more than

$400M it could easily surpass $500M.

183 retweets

65 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More

:x :x :x  They'd be stupid to not opt for a rematch In my point of view.  "Boxing is a business at the end of the day"

:x GODDAMN! And I read somewhere that the gates could generate $75 Million.

This is perfect for Vegas.... the county, state lost revenue last year.

Mayweather is carrying boxing on his back. Crazy man..dude really deserves a lot more credit. Wether you hate him or not, as a fan of boxing you gotta love the attention he brings

Yessir!

Big ups to Pacquiao too, though! He brought back a lot of excitement to boxing! Inspirational to people and to the unfortunate!

Really was the Cinderella Man in the beginning of his career! :smokin

Last edited:
Nah bruh... imo that's not his style, that's not what's he's known for.

If he pulls that on May 2nd, it would be a short night. That style is Pac's bread & butter!
MannyPacquiaoHBO.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if Floyd takes that kind of risk.

Not saying he won't/can't walk Manny down but it's hard to imagine 

What better way to throw Manny of his game plan then to come out aggressive and throw him off?

Relax guys. Mayweather ALWAYS spars aggressively. He throws a lot, fights bigger guys, talks a lot. It gives him confidence going into the fight. His fight game plan is always different.

You guys are crazy. Floyd's always been a conservative fighter and you think that's going to suddenly change when he's damn near 40 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom