**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek delivered. This is a very good album. Only songs I could do without are W.T.S., and Going Bad.

Oh yeah, that joint with Future and Young Thug is pretty forgettable lol. Aside from those though, album is strong from start to finish

Last edited:
Not going back and forth. I don’t know what you’re trying to get or are digging. The song and sample use is corny and not doing it for me that’s all that needs to be said.
I just want to see if you're consistent.
Big Poppa is an international hit. They used the Isley Brother beat. No harm man ...

I just want to see if you're consistent.
Big Poppa is an international hit. They used the Isley Brother beat. No harm man ...

And biggie made it his own with one of the greatest hooks in hip hop history. “Intro” just relies on the sample to much for me.

And biggie made it his own with one of the greatest hooks in hip hop history. “Intro” just relies on the sample to much for me.
I was going to give you a pass until you wrote all this. I hear BigPoppa and that's a 100% rip from Isley Brothers Between the sheets.

But it's cool. I love them both.

Idk how to feel about this album. At first, I listened to it and was feeling what Meek was saying. His content has def stepped up in recent years but he takes steps back when he tries styles that aint for him.

Case and point - Almost Slipped sounds like Lil Baby wrote it, Meek even goes heavy on the autotune the entire song :ohwell:

Anuel AA in da building, that reggaeton money other worldly, dimelo @c flyness
As much as I would love to agree with you and trust me I'm happy to see Anuel in the biggest Album (69) right now and this flame Meek Album, I hate to say his Lyrics in Meeks joint are by far some of the worst ones I have heard him and overall . Those joints are straight garbage.

Stay Woke should’ve replaced the Drake track or Fabolous track, but I understand why both of those were included obviously

He shoulda let roddy rich have his own shine on a separate feature. That track with future and thug seems congested as hell.

As much as I would love to agree with you and trust me I'm happy to see Anuel in the biggest Album (69) right now and this flame Meek Album, I hate to say his Lyrics in Meeks joint are by far some of the worst ones I have heard him and overall . Those joints are straight garbage.

you can't qualify rap lyrics with reggaeton lyrics, its like rollerblades vs ice skating..its similar, but not da same.

you can't qualify rap lyrics with reggaeton lyrics, its like rollerblades vs ice skating..its similar, but not da same.
That's not what I'm doing ...

But those lyrics are wack AF compare to the lyrics he can deliver .. and they arent reggearon but Spanish trap.

If you think those are glorious lines especially compared to his body of work, then cool. But for me they are straight trash N incoherent.

For me theres a reason why Meek went to Anuel vices Drake going to Bad Bunny. For me he just didnt deliver and you cant say is not the same because when you hear early Anuel Nejo Coscu Noriel Darrell etc you can hear that street soul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom