OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!! VOL. WORST TO FIRST 1-15 TO 11-5!!!

Ya
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

IT'S ALL OVER! where are the doubters now??!
roll.gif
"the dolphins will win 4 games this year"
laugh.gif
right

Dude congrats and all that and I'm happy the Pats are out as well, but don't sit there and say you KNEW the Dolphins would be 11-5 and win the AFCEast.
eyes.gif

If you do, you're flat out lying to yourself and everyone here.
laugh.gif

Ny daily news web site:

DEVELOPING STORY: Collaspe Complete: Jets lose to Dolphins.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Chad did suck last year. flat out.

you make that trade every single time it's available with the way things looked. They put all their cards on the table and it didn't work this year.

Chad is just not a Super Bowl QB...Favre could be..you take that chance.

He was not good this year, but Jets failures fall completely on the coaching staff.

congrats fins fans.

I dunno man... Chad was hurt last year! Sort of like Donovan... These are guys who you know once they are healthy, they'll perform well.

Chad is a guy who won't make dumb throws. He knows his limitations and he performs accordingly.

Brett on the other hand, will gamble. Which is fine in some cases. But not when you're 40 years old with dwindling skills. And towards the end of last year, he started showing erosion in his play. I understand why the Jets took a chance on him... But I would've stuck with Chad.
he was starting to make bad decisions last year at times tho...which again, can be a reflection on the play calling and staff more than anythingtho.

I don't think anyone can be sure if Favre doesn't come, that the staff goes with Chad over Clemens, either.

who knows...just disappointing all around.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

roll.gif
laugh.gif
right

Dude congrats and all that and I'm happy the Pats are out as well, but don't sit there and say you KNEW the Dolphins would be 11-5 and win the AFC East.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

i said 10-6, you're right
laugh.gif

i'll dig up my original post for you
pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
right

Dude congrats and all that and I'm happy the Pats are out as well, but don't sit there and say you KNEW the Dolphins would be 11-5 and win the AFC East.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Please do, i'll be here waiting
laugh.gif

I see a lot of people hopping off that Patriots bandwagon now, especially if Brady won't be back next season.
roll.gif

makes me nauseous that the Dolphins are actually AFC East Champs. i know i sound salty, but Randy and company are superior to the Dolphins. the Dolphinsbeating the Pats with the debut of the wildcat was a fluke, Randy and company proved it Week 13 by thoroughly dominating the Dolphins.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
right

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Please do, i'll be here waiting
laugh.gif

you can have some crow now: http://niketalk.com/topic/106411?page=4http://niketalk.com/topic/106411?page=4

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

I see a lot of people hopping off that Patriots bandwagon now, especially if Brady won't be back next season.
roll.gif

uhh...like who?

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

roll.gif

uhh...like who?
laugh.gif
that's what i want to know. it's not like this board has tons of NE fans. theres only like 7 of us
laugh.gif

Congrats to Miami for winning the division while keeping the Pats out of the playoffs with 11 wins, WOW. That's crazy right there.

And good luck against Baltimore next week.

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

makes me nauseous that the Dolphins are actually AFC East Champs. i know i sound salty, but Randy and company are superior to the Dolphins. the Dolphins beating the Pats with the debut of the wildcat was a fluke, Randy and company proved it Week 13 by thoroughly dominating the Dolphins.

Let's put a smile on your face
smile.gif

It doesn`t get any better for a Dolphin fan in New England. I never ever say this (especially on a Monday) but...I CAN`T WAIT TO GO TO WORK
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom