***Official Miami Dolphins @ Oakland Raiders Game Thread***

Chad Henne having a great game by the way. Other Miami fans on this board take note of this, we should've never given up on him.

Chad Henne having a great game by the way. Other Miami fans on this board take note of this, we should've never given up on him.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Walter McFadden is the reason why he played so well
laugh.gif

Walter McFadden is the reason why he played so well
laugh.gif

Ricky still has that speed, that ref did some nice blocking for us though
laugh.gif

Ricky still has that speed, that ref did some nice blocking for us though
laugh.gif

Gradkowski disappointed me today. You have a matt leinart arm, don't throw deep buddy.
Mc fadden? Where the hell this sorry *$%* come from?

Gradkowski disappointed me today. You have a matt leinart arm, don't throw deep buddy.
Mc fadden? Where the hell this sorry *$%* come from?

I been saying.......

Henne ain't even screw around either, that boy threw AT Nnamdi at least 5-6 times, and NOBODY does that.  And he was getting 15-18 yard completions on him, and without Marshall mind you. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Love to see Miami fans hate on this kid.  His 5th road win this year and this after an injury that could have knocked him out for the rest of the season, that kid in there fighting with heart. 

The wildcat can be used, but I swear Henning never knows the right time to run it. 

Bell. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Our "special" teams suck other then Carpenter. 
mad.gif

Bess, and Hartline, my goodness, thank you guys.  Even the 2 catches by our backups were huge plays, one a TD, the other a key first down. 

Ronnie and Ricky SHOULD be able to do that every game.  There's no reason to not have them touch the ball more.  That Bears game still pisses me off. 

That Ford kid will give me nightmares for a while. 
sick.gif
  That kid made play after play after play, good luck to him and Oak. 

Raiders have to go QB in the draft don't they?  That have some players out there, but they need a guy that can lead them.  Hope that's the route they go. 

I been saying.......

Henne ain't even screw around either, that boy threw AT Nnamdi at least 5-6 times, and NOBODY does that.  And he was getting 15-18 yard completions on him, and without Marshall mind you. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Love to see Miami fans hate on this kid.  His 5th road win this year and this after an injury that could have knocked him out for the rest of the season, that kid in there fighting with heart. 

The wildcat can be used, but I swear Henning never knows the right time to run it. 

Bell. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Our "special" teams suck other then Carpenter. 
mad.gif

Bess, and Hartline, my goodness, thank you guys.  Even the 2 catches by our backups were huge plays, one a TD, the other a key first down. 

Ronnie and Ricky SHOULD be able to do that every game.  There's no reason to not have them touch the ball more.  That Bears game still pisses me off. 

That Ford kid will give me nightmares for a while. 
sick.gif
  That kid made play after play after play, good luck to him and Oak. 

Raiders have to go QB in the draft don't they?  That have some players out there, but they need a guy that can lead them.  Hope that's the route they go. 

Precisely CP, we established the run today and the results were clear. I hope we follow that game plan for the rest of the season because even though it's a long shot, the playoffs aren't out of reach yet.

Precisely CP, we established the run today and the results were clear. I hope we follow that game plan for the rest of the season because even though it's a long shot, the playoffs aren't out of reach yet.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Thank god there's a worse team playing right now than the Phins. The Raiders really blow man.

laugh.gif
FOF yall aren't about %*##

don't let one W boost your confidence too much. take a look in the mirror.

laugh.gif
Thank god there's a worse team playing right now than the Phins. The Raiders really blow man.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ORLY?

Miami Dolphins
2008: 11-5
2009: 7-9
2010: 6-5

Oakland Raiders
2008: 5-11
2009: 5-11
2010: 5-6

Get #%@$@^ real. Your team blows man. You're always under .500 or one of the #%@#@% teams in the league. Your organization is a JOKE. You haven't been to the playoffs in how long?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get the #%@# out of here.

Back
Top Bottom