Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

People are going to be happy Russ is shooting 50%, yet he only has 2 rebounds and 1 assist so far.

He played exactly the same way the 1st half he did in Games 1 and 2, except those shots dropped and he didn't get assists or rebounds.

Wilbon here to lob soft balls to stern? Actually not bad. But he should have asked why it doesn't stream on the Internet.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Originally Posted by MrONegative

are you *++*!!# kidding me, you're gonna pull up from there? you dumb Starburst eating b_made, teamkillin----

.......oh he made it? Oh.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm surprised Stern kept his cool there. Guess he was too busy trying to remember his lies.

Russ is playing more under control. The amount of contact OKC big men are taking in the paint compared to the heat is asinine-asitwenty.

There's not much that makes sense? Just let the season play out, and determine the draft from the worst records %*+@!#@

Kd with only 13 2 and 0 so far.

As bad as people say westbrook is playing and I agree hes making a lot of mistakes he is averaging 27 9 8 in the finals.

I love Kd as a player and never get tired of watching him but if this keeps up and OKC wins the finals Russ should have mvp

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Russ is playing more under control. The amount of contact OKC big men are taking in the paint compared to the heat is asinine-asitwenty.
Hitting more shots doesn't mean more control. But I see what you're saying. Like his last 3 was contested but he hit it...so yeah. I'm glad he's still playing aggressive though, OKC needs it.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Just give bron a damn hat alrdy...quadheadband tho????
90926b86c0cacb76c53485ec47ae3c7f18b2a7e2_r.jpeg

His waves have looked like the red sea lately.
Lowkey, his barber has really helped LeBron's hairline out with his cuts, and yeah his waves are still hecka decent. 

Not as good as when he first came in the L, but still hecka decent.

Can somebody hit up ABC on twitter and tell them to stop showing
that Glass House commercial. Its ruining the game.

Back
Top Bottom