Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

30t6p3b.gif
... it's hard to win when the refs can't give you 1 call ... kd has attacked and bron has abused him

chalk this one up to inexperience ...

kd has to rely on his jumper more ... he's not getting the call and he isn't taking good shots ...

they'll rebound i hope ..

This game came down to multiple things, dumb fouls on the 3, missed FT's, durant getting bogus calls against him which lead him into foul trouble, refs letting miami get away with absolutely everything, harden bricking, and mentall collapses in the 4th.

Whelp that's all folks....on to Tuesday.........OKC just needs 1 in Miami, just get it back to Oklahoma and go from there

laugh.gif
@ this terriblly officiated game. The Thunder definitely gave the game away.. they played awful under 3 mins, but with all the terrible foul calls, they should of been up by at least 6 so it wouldn't of even mattered.

Oh well, on to Game 4.

Good game. OKC needs a 4th quarter offense that isn't as predictable. Miami's defense the difference in the fourth.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Did anyone see spoelstra on the court while Westbrook shot the three?

What part of "the rules don't apply to the heat" don't people understand?

Just out of curiosity, why was it ok when the refs were giving OKC most of the calls in the Spurs series primarily game 6? Do they just get a pass because the Spurs are boring?

Turnovers and missed free throws: the worst way to lose a basketball game and that is how OKC lost. They have to be disgusted with themselves. They had it and blew it. Cant say I'm surprised though, theyre young and inexperienced. I think they still have a chance to steal game 4 though. As we all know already, this game was terribly officiated. IDK what can be done about this, but it needs to be something.
Originally Posted by MPire

Just out of curiosity, why was it ok when the refs were giving OKC most of the calls in the Spurs series primarily game 6? Do they just get a pass because the Spurs are boring?
I damn sure wasnt ok then
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

No one saw Spoelstra on the court right by Westbrook? That can't be legal.

Refs didnt have the proper angle to catch that

laugh.gif
but heat were up 2-1 last year if I'm not mistaken ..not over yet

Thunder Looked Lost Out there!!!

I was never one to be Huge on the expirience factor but this series is making me a believer fast!!

KD was Lost.....Westbrooke was hesitant......Harden was Lost!!!

Heat up 2-1.....i think this series is over....

Originally Posted by henz0

OKC with very low IQ basketball

agree

even with all the bad ref calls you cant have some of the turnovers they had in the 3rd and 4th and miss the FT they did

I can't believe homegirl put that sweaty +++ headband on like it was nothing! No damns given
roll.gif

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

Thunder will lose this series because of their youth. When it's crunch time they make bone head plays.

They'll lose due to the refs.  Nothings changed, it's NBA.

Back
Top Bottom