Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Is there a particular reason you guys are ignoring the fact that Bron was looking mighty injured at center court during the last timeout and on the sidelines, but looked fine during his last few minutes of playing time and after the game?
not to mention RIGHT after that, as he walked down the tunnel, they came back all of a sudden. i don't think there's any doubt he had a cramp, but he just played up the injury WAY too much. limping around at one moment, running perfectly normal, then limping, then walking fine, and then limping around again. like we get it, you got leg cramps. stop being a drama queen about it.

But thats what can happen when you have cramps. It can go away and you think its gone, hence the walking fine for a moment, then it comes right back and you're limping again. Nothing he did was overdramatizing in any way if he's got cramps. This is what happens with cramps. You can walk fine after limping, and then a few moments later it comes back. Spolstra made the right decision because he could have been limping on defense in which that case he's a liability.

Seriously.

That's as bad as the Kobe haters that used to point out the way he chewed his gum like Mike.

like come on man...where do you draw the line?

Is there a particular reason you guys are ignoring the fact that Bron was looking mighty injured at center court during the last timeout and on the sidelines, but looked fine during his last few minutes of playing time and after the game?

Just a reasonable explanation for what may have been going on there; that's all.

I'm not saying what it looked like to me; I'm just saying what I saw. Maybe you can provide a reasonable explanation. dre? Hank? SHUGES? JD?

C'mon ska, cramps come and go. It's very possible in 5-10 minutes of real time rest that the cramps subsided. Are you implying he sat out intentionally?

^ So it was just a coincidence that he was fine during moments where t was convenient to be fine (during the game, after the game) but was cramping to the point of limping during monents where it was convenient to be injured (at center court w/ all cameras on him, on the baseline where a ref is looking right at him, on the sidelines during a timeout where 2 or 3 cameras are right on him for all the viewers at home.

The hell are we supposed to talk about? The game tonight? They're not playing.
laugh.gif

It was a drama moment from a drama que... errr... king. No biggie to talk about it. Ease up. Throw out some possible explanations. Or don't.
laugh.gif

This whole cramps argument is @$#@#$# ridiculous and sad. Let's just forget all about the brilliant performance he put on and discuss more about how a man who wants the ring so bad would INTENTIONALLY sit out during the most critical game of the series and when his team needed him the most
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Just a reasonable explanation for what may have been going on there; that's all.

I'm not saying what it looked like to me; I'm just saying what I saw. Maybe you can provide a reasonable explanation. dre? Hank? SHUGES? JD?

C'mon ska, cramps come and go. It's very possible in 5-10 minutes of real time rest that the cramps subsided. Are you implying he sat out intentionally?

I'm just gonna leave it alone at this point. Its what to expect on NT. Dudes really acting like its impossible he limps while the cameras on him when hes GOT CRAMPS which COME AND GO. There's no TIMETABLE of when they might come around again. +@!, Christ people love to reach on here. Not that this is an insult to anyone but you can clearly tell who's actually played competitive sports before and who hasn't. Cramps come and go thats how it is.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Seriously.

That's as bad as the Kobe haters that used to point out the way he chewed his gum like Mike.
Dudes really said this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was still in HS back in those Laker dynasty days on NT...@+%# here used to get real. That's why I roll my eyes at people acting like Lebron gets some unprecedented amount of hate...cause I remember the wild @+%# that was popular opinion on Kobe back in the day. 
Had dudes pointing out similarities in vocal tones...the way they walked...everything. Some dudes used to go as far as to say him taking fade away jump shots was biting Mike too.

When a guy is playing at a level not seen in well over a decade - you really have to dig deep, I guess. 

It's just petty, considering how much else there is to talk about. Not surprising though, considering the lengths of somebody like Skip Bayless or other Lebron haters go to find something to criticize about. In the last 5 pages we got complaints of rigging/refs/conspiracies, cramps, and how even if Lebron wins it, 1 championship isn't enough.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Elpablo21:
#jussayin
laugh.gif
Elpablo21:
Right?

And does any of this injury talk mean that everyone saying it hates Lebron? Yeahno. It was a simple injury that was overdramatized at convenient moments then fine when he needed to be fine.

My sentiments exactly.

My goodness, the amount of fake Lebron fans just piling on top of each other to defend this man....ridiculous
sick.gif
Miniscule in comparison to the amount of people who LOATH him for no good reason at all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Difference is when he gets the Ring this week all those fake lebron fans are gonna be on the couch laughing and if he doesn't then it rolls over like nothing.

Haters are going to be 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
and coming with the excuses and *'s til the end of time.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

there was actually a point where he was getting up and his shorts got up and u could see the Knot on his quad

Dude was Cramping up like crazy and now he's faking Lord Jesus ashdfhadshfahdhadfadsf

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im assuming None of yall have ever been enough of an athlete to have severe cramping in large muscle groups man. hard to dehydrate your finger muscles by typing and playign video games.

I don't have an explanation. I didn't say anything about the cramps one way or the other. I'm not the Heat trainer; I wasn't there working on his leg. I have no reason to believe he came out of the game because of something that didn't actually exist. The particular reason I was ignoring it is because I really couldn't care less about this whole cramping debate.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

#jussayin
laugh.gif
Right?

And does any of this injury talk mean that everyone saying it hates Lebron? Yeahno. It was a simple injury that was overdramatized at convenient moments then fine when he needed to be fine.

My sentiments exactly.

My goodness, the amount of fake Lebron fans just piling on top of each other to defend this man....ridiculous
sick.gif
Miniscule in comparison to the amount of people who LOATH him for no good reason at all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Difference is when he gets the Ring this week all those fake lebron fans are gonna be on the couch laughing and if he doesn't then it rolls over like nothing.

Haters are going to be 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
and coming with the excuses and *'s til the end of time
laugh.gif

The amount of fake lebron fans = none of yall were here before 2010.

Back
Top Bottom