Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Son picks a GOALIE that plays on the CANUCKS! Probably the leagues softest team and a position that is the most demanding on leg muscles and flexibility

Looks like you missed the point. I thought the big bad tough hockey players wouldn't dare leave a game because of cramps.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by PugLife

i'm glad i retired from arguing on niketalk a while ago. you're not going to change anyone's opinion. no matter what he does or how well he plays, people are still going to find something...anything...to rag on lebron about. does he really care about everything people say? probably a bit...

but when it's all said and done, he's going to get his ring this year and celebrate all summer while all you people that are rooting for him to fail get to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that you've had before you woke up today with the same personal problems you've had and he'll continue living his life doing the things he wants to do, etc.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
PRETTY MUCH.

NOT TO MENTION HE HAS MONEY ALL DAMN DAY TO DO IT WITH WOMEN TO BOOT.

WE CONTINUE TO ARGUE ABOUT THINGS HE'S ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT.
pimp.gif

These two posts made absolutely no sense.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

"Jordan was certainly known for his scoring prowess, but he never scored at least 25 points in 14 straight games in a single postseason. LeBron has done that twice, in 2009 and his current streak. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, nobody else in NBA playoff history has done that even once. "

but you guys talking about...cramps

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Excuses, excuses. Where was the outrage? Leg cramps affected an NHL player during a playoff game!? He left a playoff game in the 3rd period and never came back? How could this Spartan warrior be so weak?
The funny thing is that u'r stay contradicting yourself.
Excuses is what ur making for Lebrons dramatization. And where the outrage is ? I thought the media doesnt care for the NHL and doesnt have a microscope and theyre jealous of ratings which is why they criticized him
laugh.gif

And whats even funnier that the canucks is probably thee most "hated" team because of how soft they are... And you picked A GOALIE which revolves a player's leg work and flexibility .. stop it.. give it up...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

"Jordan was certainly known for his scoring prowess, but he never scored at least 25 points in 14 straight games in a single postseason. LeBron has done that twice, in 2009 and his current streak. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, nobody else in NBA playoff history has done that even once. "

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY.

From an NHL player's twitter, Paul Bissonette (sp):

Even @malkin71_ gets them. pic.twitter.com/KpNe0D0U

I don't think that's a goalie. This loser is laying on the ice like a complete tool. What a disgrace to hockey. Leg cramps got to him. Leg cramps.

This cramp talk is 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If yall feel Bron was being dramatic then i wonder what yall think about this.

I didnt see anything Bron did that was over the top for the cameras.

I know you all will say he's a tennis player but the %%*! is hella painful and as far as i know Nadal is not an "attention $@!!#" like yall think Bron is.

Do we really need to show the overwhelming amount of toughness via images and videos for hockey players? Hell I already said earlier they shouldn't have criticized the cramp and LeBron but have plenty of ammo to attack NBA players and their theatrics. Must have missed it

It's hard to question someone's injury. But we all know that todays NBA is full of floppers, whiners, and drama queens. As a whole. not just one or two players.

Hockey players know that too. There isnt really anything to argue about.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Do we really need to show the overwhelming amount of toughness via images and videos for hockey players? Hell I already said earlier they shouldn't have criticized the cramp and LeBron but have plenty of ammo to attack NBA players and their theatrics. Must have missed it

I didn't realize your word was final. My bad. Tell your hockey bros to follow suit then and I won't have to keep bringing up the obvious.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

From an NHL player's twitter, Paul Bissonette (sp):

Even @malkin71_ gets them. pic.twitter.com/KpNe0D0U

I don't think that's a goalie. This loser is laying on the ice like a complete tool. What a disgrace to hockey. Leg cramps got to him. Leg cramps.
Loser? 
laugh.gif
 That just shows how much you now about hockey. nothing.. Googling like crazy trying to help ur cause...
and is that even  pic after a leg cramp? or @@#!*% WARMUPS!?  
roll.gif

malkin.jpg

LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW! LOOK trying so hard...

and we're not talking about leg cramps not being possible. Bron very well couldve had one and so couldve Malki whenever he has... but i dont see Malkin getting carried off by his teammates to the bench that is like 20 ft away... Over dramatizing %+#!... 

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dudes is ignoring my 2 questions like the plague.

#1- Most of play sports. Most of us have had cramps, BAD cramps. Why was he acting like he broke his leg? I've had cramps; I've had tomes where you could see MULTIPLE bumps in my leg. I wasn't anywhere CLOSE to that dramatic about it. Dudes acting like his behavior was normal cramp behavior. FOH
laugh.gif
Or coming w/ "Well maybe it was that painful for him. I'm not him, so I don't know." Just call it overdramatizing a very common, 'not that big a deal' injury and move on.

#2- Yep, cramps come and go; got it. And the effects of his cramping came when the cameras were up, then went when it was time to play or the game was over. What a convenient, polite episode of cramping he caught. So considerate.
laugh.gif

Harden being a no show. Westbrook with one of the better performances we've seen. A terrible foul by him in the last seconds. Mario Chalmers. Lebron's big 3, nearly a triple double. Durant ghost, and grabbing two boards. Let's talk about cramps.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 NT and it's comedy!  An analysis on CRAMPS?  
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes in here need to man up and give props to Lebron if he does win the Championship. Stop hating and acting like a bunch of jealous females and recognize/respect greatness while you can.  I remember growing up hating on Jordan cause he stomp the Lakers in 91 however as the years gone by... I came to realize there was no point in hating him.  Once I stop being bitter about the 91 defeat, it became a pleasure and a marvel watching Jordan play.  You have to embrace and enjoy these players while you still can. 

I've given up hope on having adult conversations about LeBron and the Heat on NT dudes are gunna hate on Bron NO MATTER WHAT

As long as cats envy him it'll always be something

The Finals have been so entertaining and compelling....dudes have to talk about CRAMPS and conspiracy theories to avoid appreciating it.
Welcome to the internet age.

There was a moment or two when he forgot he was injured and walked fine.. for example when KD was coming towards him with the ball he went from limp to fine.. not saying anything about faking, just saying

But all that aside, I'm not big fan of Lebron.. but he has proven that he is the best player in the league and there is no question about it.

Never said my word was final but it'd be nice

People are extreme with the hate but the on the other end some of the ridiculous arguments to defend against anyone who utters a potential criticism is just as bad. Insanity on both ends and pretty much 85% of the people in here look foolish

Originally Posted by AG 47

Son picks a GOALIE that plays on the CANUCKS! Probably the leagues softest team and a position that is the most demanding on leg muscles and flexibility
Looks like you missed the point. I thought the big bad tough hockey players wouldn't dare leave a game because of cramps.
Most wouldnt. At least skaters wouldnt most likely.. Maybe miss a shift or 2 if bad then maybe a period... and Goalies make a living off their legs... 
Hockey is a more physically demanding sport .. 

Regardless

The point YOU guys are missing is hockey players are mocking the over dramatization and "OMG SOMEONE CARRY ME"... And most of step in front of a 90MPH slapshot to avoid it getting to their goaltender on a daily while lebron limps as if he broke a bone and gets carried of the court and does exploding flops off picks... but people saying his performance was so valiant.. 

Im done with this topic.

lebron is putting on a performance for the ages in this final averaging 30 10 and 6. it doesn't even look like he's having fun out there, he's all business. this transition from last year is amazing and that is what most people are missing. everyone was saying oh he choked, he couldn't score...this year is the polar opposite yet there is even more hate. i don't understand how you guys don't want to embrace one of the best players ever in nba history, and it's happening during our generation and he hasn't even hit his peak yet. that's something that not everyone can say.

we have seen some of the best players in sports get their rings (peyton, crosby, pujols) so why not embrace lebron and enjoy it while we can. this kid came into the league with the most pressure of any athlete in history and he has succeeded, i have never seen people hate on someone for success like this. are you guy's rooting for zuckerberg to fail also? probably.

let the king get his ring.

WTH does any of this have to do with the game? Might as well lock this garbage up and start a new thread the last 6 pages is about cramps?

The series has been so good that I'm not counting out OKC yet. It's pretty much 0-2 Miami and OKC came back from 0-2 against the Spurs (who were on like a 600 game winning streak) to win 4 straight. The games have been too close to guarantee anything. It's just those 1 or 2 mistakes that get you.

Lebron has been unstoppable in the post. I'm not sure why they don't post him up more often. He was scoring on Harden last night and he scored on Durant in Game 3 with the same move - back down with left hand dribble, jump sideways and put it off the glass with the right hand. It was like he was channeling Corliss Williamson.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

The Finals have been so entertaining and compelling....dudes have to talk about CRAMPS and conspiracy theories to avoid appreciating it.

Damn shame. I'm done with this cramps talk. Seems like only a few reasonable dudes on here left to chop it up with nowadays.

eek.gif
@ a Big Nasty mention.

Back
Top Bottom