Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Just thinking how much more special this would be if LeBron did it with the Cavs
frown.gif

Cavs fans probably hated that commercial and hate it more that Bron has a chip, but let that man live Cavs fans, lol. On a side note i bet Wade mad that he isnt the MVP, he better know his place. Lol.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Stuart Scott is such a stooge.

dead serious
i see him all the time, he goes to my barber shop in CT

he drives a new body E class benz if it matters

They're about to roll off 2-3 more championships. I don't see anyone stopping them unless Dwight joins forces with another superstar or two

Good job to the kid of Akron, can't lie, you played as the best player in the league and def deserved it!!!!!!

That was such a dope commercial by Nike

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Jordan is the GOAT, but you act like he did it without Pippen and Rodman, who are Hall of Famers.
non of those players is on Wade's level and bosh is better than Rodman. Rodman was not even on the first championship teams. Lebron or Kobe will never be on the same level as Jordan.

He wasn't on the Bulls when they did their first three-peat, but Pippen was, and Rodman was key in the second three-peat as a rebound machine.  Either way, LeBron has some years left, so I won't say never, but I'll agree with you for now.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

god damn, shut up about Mike and Kobe.
LeBron just put together one of the all time great post-season runs and is an all time great. Awesome to watch. 

At the game missed the NIke commercial someone please post

Dont care anyways bout to throw all my rent money at KOD tonight then go to LIV..........I dont like this phrase but its true in this moment YOLO

Strippers gonna be able to retire after tonight in KOD

Great season and postseason run by Bron. Finally got it done, he deserved it.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Dont care anyways bout to throw all my rent money at KOD tonight then go to LIV..........I dont like this phrase but its true in this moment YOLO

wish i was in MIA right now.............

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I envy you guys in MIA right now
frown.gif
. I can't imagine how crazy it will be, not to mention the women
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom