Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

LeBronTrophy.gif

amazing gif. amazing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Amazing indeed. Congrats to the Miami Heat and KING James! Well deserved.

Lebron I'm happy for you but don't sit up there and say you didn't short cut your way to a title.

Stuart Scott needs one of those finals to wipe him face.

Chris Bosh is having the night of his life with the champagne
laugh.gif

It's good to see a lot of guys in here come in and give props to the level of basketball Lebron displayed all post season, if my team can't win I at least want to see solid ball and big performances and we got that from Lebron this year

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Thunder offer Harden/Ibaka/Draft picks/anything else for Dwight

Westbrook
Durant
Howard

Orlando offered Dwight and a bad contract (Turkey probably) for Ibaka and Harden before the season. Problem is, he won't sign his opt in or fully extend before the trade and you risk him finishing the yr and leaving. So even if they still are open to the deal, we're in that same place. Plus he is a *%#$%!!%* and I don't know how much I'll like him. He'll start pouting and ruining the chemistry and wanting people to get traded, etc.

ESPN has said they are going to show the Thunder players presser on the side of the screen for the last hr and they still haven't.

Kill that short cut, easy road noise. Y'all act like Jordan didn't play with hall of famers (hell Pippen came in 2nd in MVP voting the yr MJ played baseball), and Bird played with even more. How long was he supposed to wait around for Gilbert to bring in Eric Snows, Donyell Marshalls, Sasha Pavlovics, Shaq's corpse, Antawn Jamison's corpse, Larry Hughes, etc?

%!$# ESPN just teased and didn't show any of the press conferences.

Congrats to Lebron James. He earned it. I've watched dude grow up before my eyes, and honestly - I'm happy for him.

Hell of a run by your Thunder team DatZ.

Since they didn't win it all I guess it's back to just you and IATT representing for the Thunder on here.
laugh.gif

The Thunder are scary good right now and will definitely be in the mix next year. Just a matter of whether Presti and co, can keep the pieces together long term.

Back
Top Bottom