Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yo I got this feeling once OKC gets the lead they're not giving it back.
pimp.gif

Typical OKC Thunder win in these playoffs.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by got shoes

oh so now it's the refs 
laugh.gif
The refs were equally bad until the last 3 minutes. Then they went into overdrive for the Heat. But Durant just made shots. But you have a Heat Bias so I wouldnt expect you to see that 
 I'm just saying that when cuz earlier said the refs were favoring Thunder, you said NO........now it's the other way around and you blame the refs. You have a Thunder bias
I really dont tho. Ive been right down the middle the entire game. I admitted the call on Thabo was a terrible call. But they also blew some pretty terrible calls the Heats way in the first half as well. But for that quick 3 minutes the Heat couldnt get breathed on without a foul call. Durant put a stop to it because you cant keep forcing foul calls when the other team is burring their jumpers. It becomes too obvious at that point. 

Durant makes his teammates better. Lebron just chucks it his teammates way and hopes for the best

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

they aren't physical enough with durant...dude weighs 180 lbs...if your going to foul him, make it count. nothing dirty but, just a little extra.

but this league now is marshmallow soft....hard fouls today are almost always a flagrant....
i hear that, most of these players couldn't handle the play two (3?) decades ago. i don't know how players like KD would be able to get bodied for 48 minutes all the time. 

Lebron did nothing that 4th quarter, did not set up team mates or score efficiently.....neither did Wade.

OKC took over the game once they shook off the rust.

skip-bayless.jpg
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 We all know its coming. Bron wont hear the end of this.
I think this was Wades fault though he was struggling all game. Oh look more Wade follies...

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I cant even put this one on Bron. Wade tries to do too much and takes Bron out of the flow that he gets in. As much as I hear Wade spit that garbage about it is Brons team and he has accepted that hes the second option he doesnt show it on the court. He tries to take over games that Bron is already dominating and gets in Brons way a lot of time. This game is an example of one of them
Bron was not dominating this game though. If he was then Russ was dominating this game and KD took it over in the 4th.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

People keep waiting for Westbrook to implode and let his team down

That !!%@ just isnt going to happen

Westbrook brought them back in the 3rd and KD took them home in the 4th.

I always respected Wessy.....

But he really took his play up a extra notch this game and my be growing up before all our eyez!!!

Love his passion and he is never scared of the moment!!!

Bosh hasn't even been in the paint...This guy is a joke.

I'll forever hate Chalmers. Why hasn't Spoelstra played Joel Anthony? At least Bosh can play the 4 with a 5 on the court.

Idk what's up with wade, he took some horrible shots that allowed okc to gain momentum & basically played like trash for the majority of the game 

they aren't physical enough with durant...dude weighs 180 lbs...if your going to foul him, make it count. nothing dirty but, just a little extra.

He definitely looks frail as hell, but dude is 230
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

but this league now is marshmallow soft....hard fouls today are almost always a flagrant....
i hear that, most of these players couldn't handle the play two (3?) decades ago. i don't know how players like KD would be able to get bodied for 48 minutes all the time. 
Rodman playing with your booty hole.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

What happens when Harden shows up? 
nerd.gif

if westbrook plays this well for the rest of the series it won't matter...if KD plays this well in the 4th it won't matter.
what happens if d-wade and bosh wanna man up and play?
okc in 6 ... okc has the size, the bench, the athletes, the length and a big 3 of their own ... 
KD will do his thing ... harden will swing 1 game okc way ... westbrook will have 1 great game ... 

wade is trolling these playoffs ... 

btw ... bron has not had a good 4th even though he's scored a couple of and 1s ... he's been mostly watching like the mavs series 

Back
Top Bottom