Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

untitled-97p8x4.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Just 1 game and a lot of you guys are already going overboard. I got Heat taking the next
pimp.gif

Keep lying to yourself. What game did you just watch? Harden did not show up at all, and it was a double digit victory.
The Heat will get 2 of 3 at home, and it will be over in 6.

i don't get how so many of you fans are rooting SO hard for another team this series.

i want to see how hard you root when you're team is in the finals LOL.

Miami is going to come out trying to get that W in OKC...expect them to be very aggressive...but very impressive to see OKC in their debut finals game...Durant and Westbrook and co...to shake off that rust and come back to win....

If OKC wins game 2...it's all but over for Miami....

Wade is such a bum. Don't see the Heat winning in OKC, but they better make the proper adjustments and come away with some Ws with the home cooking (especially since the momentum will help in the 2-3-2 format), otherwise they have no shot at the series

Kevin Durant: He is the hero the league needs.. but not the one it deserves.

Just game 1, still too early to judge, OKC was expected to take game 1.

Lebron does look like he didn't want it in the 4th SMH

Miami ultimately lost this game and completely +#@*%% up their momentum in the third quarter with a series of long mainly contested twos, mostly by Wade. They take 3-4 contested long twos, OKC makes it a close game, Spoelstra calls a time-out and the very first possession after the time-out they take a long two. Is this guy Spoelstra kidding or what? How can he not see that good things have happened all throughout the playoffs whenever they attack the basket? Either he's downright stupid or he doesn't have any authority over his players. I can't believe how many stupid and wasted offensive possessions they had knowing that this team came back so many times against the Spurs.

Time for Spoelstra to unleash Turiaff and Joel Anthony.
Its time to get physical. Hard fouls and mean mugs.

James had a good game and this is coming from a OKC supporter.

I won't even go hard on him this game cause he came out with some fire even if it wasn't a 45 point performance.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by got shoes

Wade is an old man

they need to get lebron some real help.
real talk would an OKC professional football team have crazy support too?
*looks at avy*

They already got a pro team
laugh.gif
Aside from Wade, Bosh, and LeBron...Please tell me who they have
laugh.gif
. Please don't give me no Battier crap.

Back
Top Bottom