Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by sole vintage

untitled-97p8x4.gif
roll.gif
Pulp Fiction 2.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I cant even put this one on Bron. Wade tries to do too much and takes Bron out of the flow that he gets in. As much as I hear Wade spit that garbage about it is Brons team and he has accepted that hes the second option he doesnt show it on the court. He tries to take over games that Bron is already dominating and gets in Brons way a lot of time. This game is an example of one of them
Bron was not dominating this game though. If he was then Russ was dominating this game and KD took it over in the 4th.
Idk about that. Bron was doing his thing when he was getting the ball at the top of the key and attacking. But then Wade trys to dominate the ball and got Bron off his game and everyone started shooting jumpers. They just all together got away from what got them the lead in the 1st half. The ball started to stick not giving the roll players a chance to step up like the did to start the game. If guys other than Bron/Wade/Bosh had more than 6 points in the second half I would be absolutely shocked. 
Thunder just played better as a team. Russ didnt force anything and Durant was killing it. and they got help from their roll players when they needed it. Harden didnt even have a good game and they took this one easily.
I saw Bron get the ball at the top of the key multiple times in the 4th when the game was still close. He didn't look off his game at all. He either missed, made a bad pass, or made the shot and got fouled. Other than that I saw him take errant jumpers.

If anything Wade took shots cuz Bron was not being aggressive enough. Wade was out there matching what KD was trying to do. Bron aint attempt that at all.

On another note,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how many times I seen Chalmers laid out on the floor trying to sell an offensive foul, flopping around like a fish.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Time for Spoelstra to unleash Turiaff and Joel Anthony.
Its time to get physical. Hard fouls and mean mugs.

this can't have durant and westbrook getting those touch fouls and getting FT's out of them. if they try and split a screen or a double team you gotta body them.

Went exactly like I thought. Wade is gonna be too worn down from chasing Westbrook to hit those long stepbacks and fadeaways and Durant's length will stop LeBron from getting any type of hotstreak shooting.

Miami could win this series, but I just didn't see it happening and definitely don't see it now. Kevin Durant looks like he's EASILY the most complete offensive player on the floor.

Durant's skillset is too much to handle! Can't guard him...even if LeBron was on him, he is just too dangerous shooting and driving the ball. He's gonna get points regardless

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Not to discredit OKC, but OKC didn't beat Miami, Miami lost that game.

Are you serious. A TEAM wins on defense which creates easy buckets. Lebron and Wade play iso most of the game. With no true big men it is hard to guard the rim as I previously stated. Let's go OKC nice team basketball.

Bron was not dominating this game though. If he was then Russ was dominating this game and KD took it over in the 4th.
Idk about that. Bron was doing his thing when he was getting the ball at the top of the key and attacking. But then Wade trys to dominate the ball and got Bron off his game and everyone started shooting jumpers. They just all together got away from what got them the lead in the 1st half. The ball started to stick not giving the roll players a chance to step up like the did to start the game. If guys other than Bron/Wade/Bosh had more than 6 points in the second half I would be absolutely shocked. 
Thunder just played better as a team. Russ didnt force anything and Durant was killing it. and they got help from their roll players when they needed it. Harden didnt even have a good game and they took this one easily.
I saw Bron get the ball at the top of the key multiple times in the 4th when the game was still close. He didn't look off his game at all. He either missed, made a bad pass, or made the shot and got fouled. Other than that I saw him take errant jumpers.

If anything Wade took shots cuz Bron was not being aggressive enough. Wade was out there matching what KD was trying to do. Bron aint attempt that at all.

On another note,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how many times I seen Chalmers laid out on the floor trying to sell an offensive foul, flopping around like a fish.
Bruh, he was floopin' like an Alaskan Salmon 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This is how it's Gona be though. Throughout the game heat will be playing good dominating but the second quarter okc already knows what's up and on the drivers seat it's how theyve been winning.

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

laugh.gif
lebron scores 30 and 9 reb and people still talk like he did nothing
laugh.gif
He only played 3 quarters man.

Late in the game Miami couldn't get a stop to save their lives. The Thunder scored on 21 of their last 29 possessions.

Great offensive and defensive execution by the Thunder. The team put Durant in great situations to succeed and he did the rest. Westbrook was being effectively unpredictable off the dribble.

The Heat need to execute better on offense. Way too many long jumpshots by LeBron and Wade. LeBron was basically unstoppable off the dribble and maybe in this series, he needs to bring the ball up the floor and be more of a playmaker/slasher rather than someone who catches the ball in a post-up situation. PG LeBron instead of PF LeBron.

On another note,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Agree to disagree. 
I will however agree that Chalmers is hilarious out there looking for calls like he is a star. Get off your back son. I swear The Big 3 make garbage PGs think they are good. Had Eddie House thinkin he was Magic last year too. 

OKC has a lot of firepower, and matches up well defensively against Miami.

They are young, hungry, and now very confident.

Lebron is going to be Lebron, but D-Wade isn't the same superstar he used to be.

The Heat role players won't be able to pick up the slack.

I say all of that to say... I don't think this series will last too long.

Y'all focusing too much on what Miami didn't do. OKC straight up won that game, that team really has no holes when Westbrook plays like that

But with that being said Spoelstra needs to decide what he wants from Lebron on defense. You cant just keep moving him back and forth from Westbrook and Durant depending on whose hot.

Back
Top Bottom