Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

lebron took 3 steps once he picked up his dribble ... durant fouled him on the first step ... someone please explain how that is a continuation?

i have no idea, before KD put the ball on the ground towards the hoop and got 2 shots...these NBA rules have 0 consistency.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Wade with these contested jumpers making my blood pressure rise
30t6p3b.gif

yo this dude mike miller stinks.

All this talk about Durant playing Lebron, but yet the first team all defender is not on Durant. 
indifferent.gif

Westbrook just needs to drive the rest of the game. No more jump shots.

That was a bad call, among all the bad calls so far. 

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

lebron took 3 steps once he picked up his dribble ... durant fouled him on the first step ... someone please explain how that is a continuation?

It looked like that 1st "step" was just a gather

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

All this talk about Durant playing Lebron, but yet the first team all defender is not on Durant. 
indifferent.gif

Westbrook just needs to drive the rest of the game. No more jump shots.

That was a bad call, among all the bad calls so far. 

lebron is guarding the 4 or 5...most of the time and on the switches he picks up durant.

Someone closeline chalmers in the throat and show him what a real arm to the throat feels like... Ive learned to hate dude..

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

indifferent.gif
Saving it for the 4th

I know fisher is strong. But Chalmers just wasted a time out because he knew he was gonna travel because of trying to sell that !@*%

Durant runs around screens too much. The Heat dont want Bron wasting all that energy guarding him the whole game. They will switch to it in the 4th tho, most likely.

Back
Top Bottom