Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by sole vintage

untitled-97p8x4.gif
roll.gif
Pulp Fiction 2.

Im screeeeeeeeeamin

Originally Posted by abutta13

Lebron guarding Perkins most of the game is inexcusable. U supposed to be the most versatile defender in the league and u r guarding one of the worst offensive players in the league for majority of the game. I'm not buying the conserving energy argument because that is the whole point of him teaming up with wade so they can both go 100 percent on both ends. Wade also needs to spend more time on Westbrook. Can't rely on chalmers and battier to do your dirty work.

I wasn't even gonna get at lebron for tonight's game due to the poor performances from wade and bosh but if Durant can guard u most of the game and still go off in the 4th u got no excuse.

I would tend to agree but the only way lbj can guard kd is by being aggressive. Thing is in the current state of the nba hed foul out mid 3rd quarter. As far as dwade guarding westbrook, in the few switches he did, westbrook eats him for lunch. Dwade isnt a very good one on one defensive player when it comes to guards... esp quick combo guards (check how he gets burnt by rondo, drose last yr, etc) It gets masked by a few steals/blocks, but most of those are from the blindside, or shooting the gaps/playing the passing lanes.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by DubA169

Bron bron stepped up in the 4th again. Had plenty of help in this one so don't come with that.

7 points in the 4th quarter is stepping up, in the FINALS???

*hand grenade in mouth .gif**

if someone has it post it

I'm dead

burry me

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by abutta13

Lebron guarding Perkins most of the game is inexcusable. U supposed to be the most versatile defender in the league and u r guarding one of the worst offensive players in the league for majority of the game
He guarded Durant, Westbrook, Sefalosha, Perkins and Harden.

What are you talking about.

I'm talking about one of the best defenders in the league not stepping up to the plate and taking the challenge of shutting down his matchup. Dude just doesn't know how to take full advantage of his capabilities.

What is the point value he needs to attain to say he 'stepped it up' in the 4th ?

More then 7. This is the FINALS.
You can not mention him in the same sentence with the greats, and this happens EVERY year.

bron had a good game. almost great. didnt go enough in the 4th again but this is on wade. wade lookin real flabby and sick. he's either injured or done..he's not gonna have much longer of a career imo

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Idk about that. Bron was doing his thing when he was getting the ball at the top of the key and attacking. But then Wade trys to dominate the ball and got Bron off his game and everyone started shooting jumpers. They just all together got away from what got them the lead in the 1st half. The ball started to stick not giving the roll players a chance to step up like the did to start the game. If guys other than Bron/Wade/Bosh had more than 6 points in the second half I would be absolutely shocked. 
Thunder just played better as a team. Russ didnt force anything and Durant was killing it. and they got help from their roll players when they needed it. Harden didnt even have a good game and they took this one easily.
I saw Bron get the ball at the top of the key multiple times in the 4th when the game was still close. He didn't look off his game at all. He either missed, made a bad pass, or made the shot and got fouled. Other than that I saw him take errant jumpers.

If anything Wade took shots cuz Bron was not being aggressive enough. Wade was out there matching what KD was trying to do. Bron aint attempt that at all.

On another note,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how many times I seen Chalmers laid out on the floor trying to sell an offensive foul, flopping around like a fish.
how so when outside of the 2nd quarter, lebron from a stat point amongst other things had his best quarter, while wade had his worst. Sounds clearly like hate to me. Wade wasnt trying to match KD. That doesnt even make sense. He was pretty much ice cold the entire game, so why keep shooting more jumpers. The only time he was effective, was when he was driving, if he so called wanted to match KD he should have gone with what was working and that was penetrating and drawing/looking to draw the file. Its like especially with wade they get away with what works for them and start playing hero ball (mostly wade again)
What sounds like hate?

Wade was trying to match KD effort wise. He was guarding a good amount of the time when he went off in the 4th. He was one trying to get his team going cuz they were cold and maybe got a lil caught up in that but it honestly did not hold back Bron who was very passive in the 4th. Son stood around and watched Wade do his thing, didn't cut, didn't go hard for rebounds or anything like that when he didn't have the ball. Son was not aggressive enough. This is what ppl are talking about after game 6 in ECF. He needs to be focused every game like he was then. When he missed a shot he didn't just start passing the ball like a hot potato or stop shooting he kept going at it. This game he seemed fine to let Wade do him.

I can blame Wade for being cold but not knock how he went about it cuz it wasn't like it was all ball hogging.

What is the point value he needs to attain to say he 'stepped it up' in the 4th ?

You can not mention him in the same sentence with the greats, and this happens EVERY year.

So what if he scored 8?

What would that change.
I'm talking about one of the best defenders in the league not stepping up to the plate and taking the challenge of shutting down his matchup. Dude just doesn't know how to take full advantage of his capabilities.
But he guarded 1-5, how is that not taking full advantage of his capabilities?

Bron didn't solely check KD in the 4th and KD didn't soley check Bron in the 4th. Could he have guarded KD more? Of course. But he is asked to guard everyone @ some point throughout the game. I'm sure in the 4th next game he'll have more time on Durant

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

It annoys he how much D.Wade avoids much criticism...

He had to make a lot of decisions tonight. He made some great ones but he made far more terrible ones. Get the ball out of his hands. Post him up near the block and let LeBron be the primary decision maker. 

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

laugh.gif
lebron scores 30 and 9 reb and people still talk like he did nothing
You just started watching Lebron ?

Best player for 3 quarters . Role player in the 4th

none of these so called greats had to play with a player like dwade. Its not like 4th quarter comes around and mj had to worry about pippen breaking up the offensive flow and start taking pull up jumpers, or going iso and leaving mj out the equation, kobe never had that problem either (outside of shaq, but he is a big man so.... entirely different scenario), magic didnt have scott/cooper going against the offense and say f.u magic and start playing iso. So on and so forth. Ive said it once and will say it again dwade/lebron long term just will not work. It reminds me of the raptors when they had carter/tmac. It just ultimately wont work long term.

Bron had a great game. I'm starting to feel bad for homie. Dude gets critiqed unless he has a game like game 6 against boston. OKC played great defense against him and he still dropped 30. Wade is the one people should go after. He didnt do %#%# all night long.

KD and Russ tho.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So what if he scored 8?

What would that change.

Saying dude could of dropped 15pts in the 4th and still took an L

So what if he scored 8?

What would that change.
Nothing, because they lost by 11.
But this is a every year thing. This I am great for 3 quarters thing has gotten old. 

Lebron fans have to face reality, he does not have that "I will win the game in the 4th" mentality. 

I hope you guys are watching ESPN, Barry and Wilbon are telling the TRUTH. 

He gets blame to. But as you seen before the game, he has taken a "back seat". 
laugh.gif
That's so weak to me

Westbrook takes a backseat to KD, but that doesnt hold him back form carrying the team when KD isnt

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]

its not easy to criticize an NBA Champion. let alone the mvp.
[/td][/tr][/table]
It's very easy, He played like %!!% on both ends tonight

I dont give a %!!% about 2006

Back
Top Bottom