Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

League's gonna get the 1-1 split they want.

Drives me nuts when OKC gets down double digits early and spends the whole game playing catch up. Dudes throwing away 2-0.

Heat are driving so I can see why Brooks want a big body like Perk in there but it's definitely hurting them offensively, he's such a liability.
Collison 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 such a hustler.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Bosh is having a nice game rebounding but he's so skittish in the post.

He's either missing layups or fumbling the ball.

Get it together Chris.
Yeah, dude has butterfingers....or he's parked outside the 3pt line for what reason, idk

His offensive boards, and rebounds in general have been a very bright spot at least

Originally Posted by DubA169

Brooks is a Moron for playing perkins so much
Seriously he's a liability out there for multiple reasons, Ibaka and Collison should be the only big out there, they can't get out an run with him out there.

Russ got some Splanin to do. But seriously 2 fast break points wow. Perk should sit
What's to explain? He's had a couple easy lay-ups just roll out on him, mid-range shots that have been automatic for him this season haven't fallen. People only look at the field goal attempts and assume every shot is a bad one, and it isn't.
The rushed or wild shots need to stop and no defending that, but he's had good shots just not fall.
Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

THIS ... but i have to add westbrook as well 
he refuses to pass the ball ... 
laugh.gif
REFUSES? 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Russ got some Splanin to do. But seriously 2 fast break points wow. Perk should sit
What's to explain? He's had a couple easy lay-ups just roll out on him, mid-range shots that have been automatic for him this season haven't fallen. People only look at the field goal attempts and assume every shot is a bad one, and it isn't.
The rushed or wild shots need to stop and no defending that, but he's had good shots just not fall.
Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

THIS ... but i have to add westbrook as well 
he refuses to pass the ball ... 
laugh.gif
REFUSES? 
what game are u watching? 
why are u defending him ... he's put his team in a hole from the opening tip ... 5 misses in the first 2 min of the game ... 6 - 18 fg ... black hole ... 

Back
Top Bottom