Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ That .gif.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That gif is perfect.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I think people are forgetting that PG is not Westbrooks natural position. Its no surprise that dude is struggling to run the team because thats not what he's built to do. He' a SG. They basically have no PG. That game wasnt all on him like some people are saying but when he does his own thing like that its just ugly and it hurts the team. They are gonna have to live with it at this point, the good moments he has and the bad ones because son is not PG.

It's even funnier to me cuz the game aint even go down like that
laugh.gif
I was like damn
30t6p3b.gif
:rolllin when I first saw it.

Props to whoever made that, the facial expressions were on point.

I wish Russ would see this just for lulz @ his reaction.

nothing worse than jealous *%$ haters. im glad in a week the heat will be champs and that fresh prince father lebron gif will never be seen again...

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ That .gif.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That gif is perfect.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I think people are forgetting that PG is not Westbrooks natural position. Its no surprise that dude is struggling to run the team because thats not what he's built to do. He' a SG. They basically have no PG. That game wasnt all on him like some people are saying but when he does his own thing like that its just ugly and it hurts the team. They are gonna have to live with it at this point, the good moments he has and the bad ones because son is not PG.

Although SG is his natural position, you can't deny the progress he's made at PG from season to season. Nothing but growth and improvements across the board for Westbrook. His shot selection can be questionable, but in Game 2, he only had 2 turnovers. That's what helped kill the Thunder in the playoffs last year. He'll continue to learn the position, but growing pains should be expected.

Westbrook is 1 of my favorite players after watching the thunder this playoffs, yes hes a chuck at times but he's got unlimited heart.

It takes a lotta guts to go for yours when youve got Durant on the wing, any cornball could come down and pass it off to Durant 30x a game.

I honestly think he gives the team a bit of an edge on the perimeter with his defense and the attitude/chip on his shoulder that he plays with, Durant seems to passive sometimes.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

nothing worse than jealous *%$ haters. im glad in a week the heat will be champs and that fresh prince father lebron gif will never be seen again...

NobleKane wrote:
i think miami wins 4 straight...
NobleKane wrote:
its all about experience and the heat have it. okc going to lose game 1 watch. young team in their first finals gonna be shell shocked
NobleKane wrote:
miami gonna win the next 3 watch

son, just let it go. You try so hard, reminding me of air fresh and cosmic cannon in last years NBA finals. You give heat fans a bad name.

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by NobleKane

NobleKane wrote:
i think miami wins 4 straight...
NobleKane wrote:
its all about experience and the heat have it. okc going to lose game 1 watch. young team in their first finals gonna be shell shocked
NobleKane wrote:
miami gonna win the next 3 watch

son, just let it go. You try so hard, reminding me of air fresh and cosmic cannon in last years NBA finals. You give heat fans a bad name.

laugh.gif
you thinking he is a heat fan.

OKC needs to lock down their FREE THROWS. Its killing them. and also try not to go -15+ in the first quarter and to start the fourth. SMH

Originally Posted by Daze1erz

OKC needs to lock down their FREE THROWS. Its killing them. and also try not to go -15+ in the first quarter and to start the fourth. SMH

Word, Miami played great from all aspects except Chalmers. If OKC has a decent 1st quarter and hits down the normal portion of their FT's game 2 isnt even close. Then again Miami had another collapse in the 4th, so thats exactly why I have no idea whats gonna happen in this next game.

KMante wrote:

People need to look at the real issues with the Thunder!

Most people dont get to see the Thunder that much to know what their real issues are.
Their real issues are #1 they dont play defense on the perimeter, and the coach still hasn't established his superstar.

Here's a stat that could be the downfall of the Thunder in the Finals.

OKC has played 17 playoff games so far. The Thunder have trailed the other team going into the 4th quarter in 11 of those 17 games.

Miami has played 20 playoff games this season. The HEAT have trailed the other team going into the 4th quarter in only 6 of those 20 games.

OKC has made it a habit of falling behind and winning in heroic fashion. It didn't work in game two.

In my opinion the Thunder are shook. For the first time this post season they couldn't complete the "comeback".

I don't think this team has the leadership to bounce back and win 3 out of the next 5 games against their current opponent.

You can't win a NBA title if you don't know who your leader on the team is. 

^he clearly is for these finals, I assume hes just a d-rider or a really dumb fan, one of the 2

Your SN is Durantula and a Rockets fan but your calling him a D-Rider
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

^he clearly is for these finals, I assume hes just a d-rider or a really dumb fan, one of the 2

Your SN is Durantula and a Rockets fan but your calling him a D-Rider
laugh.gif

Needed an account name, I like durant. Hes one of  my favorite players and yup Im a rockets fan. So, your point?

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Y'all still talking about that call in here? 
indifferent.gif

ip7tCn1KGSMPH.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Most people dont get to see the Thunder that much to know what their real issues are.
Their real issues are #1 they dont play defense on the perimeter, and the coach still hasn't established his superstar.

OKC has played 17 playoff games so far. The Thunder have trailed the other team going into the 4th quarter in 11 of those 17 games.

Miami has played 20 playoff games this season. The HEAT have trailed the other team going into the 4th quarter in only 6 of those 20 games.

OKC has made it a habit of falling behind and winning in heroic fashion. It didn't work in game two.

In my opinion the Thunder are shook. For the first time this post season they couldn't complete the "comeback".

I don't think this team has the leadership to bounce back and win 3 out of the next 5 games against their current opponent.

You sound like the TV analyst who were saying that the Thunder were just shook in the 1st quarter of Game 2. No, that's just how the Thunder play. 
It's like Durant said in the post-game interview, "I missed the shot man." They clearly know who the leaders of this team are. One of them has a lot maturing and discovering of his game to do. Nobody around here is in panic mode. They'll rack it up as a L and go back to work. They were two whistles away from winning that game: The Ibaka goaltend and the Lebron foul on the last KD shot. (read: I thought that last shot by KD was poor shot selection anyway, so I'm not chalking this game up to that one miss call, just realistically painting it the way it happened.)

Also I want to touch a little bit more on the TV analyst who have the Thunder completely wrong. They've been saying that the Thunder have also stepped up their play for the playoffs and I completely disagree. They're just looking for stuff to talk about and to hype up viewers. This is the same ol talent-bails-us-out-of-each-and-every-game Thunder that we've been seeing the last couple years.

KMante wrote:

eek.gif
 Good stuff man!

I'll stand by the Thunder winning 1 in Miami, I just don't know which one. If it's game 5 then they're screwed!

Originally Posted by buggz05

In my opinion the Thunder are shook. 
No, that's just how the Thunder play. 
True. 

The surprising thing about this is that they already have bad veteran habits and they aren't a veteran team by any means. They already have an "on" and "off" switch. That somewhat makes sense for a veteran team, because they don't have nearly as much energy or legs. 

The Thunder's switch should always be "on" and it's very odd to me why it isn't.

Originally Posted by buggz05

In my opinion the Thunder are shook. 
No, that's just how the Thunder play. 
True. 

The surprising thing about this is that they already have bad veteran habits and they aren't a veteran team by any means. They already have an "on" and "off" switch. That somewhat makes sense for a veteran team, because they don't have nearly as much energy or legs. 

The Thunder's switch should always be "on" and it's very odd to me why it isn't.
I kind of see it as a warming-up verses on and off. They warm-up in the first half and ball hard in the second half when they're down, but if I can say anything it is a consistent "cruise-control" of sorts  at which they play every game in.

They are a 4th quarter team who doesn't give up regardless of how far down they are. 

Spoiler [+]
They remind me of the San Diego Chargers; lack of defense and fundamentals, a headcoach on the hotseat, complete with slow-starts and a 4th quarter resurgence type of consistency in their play. 
eyes.gif
 Besides the different sports, the difference between the two teams are the fans. Cheasepeake/Loud City does not give up either, they scream at the top of their lungs regardless of how far down the team is.

okc should have never been in the finals.

Kd Defense.
sick.gif
He cant even stop a nose bleed.
laugh.gif

Westbrook thinking he's good.
roll.gif

Mr. teeth stay jack looking soft. Manu rollin over in his grave whenever he gets compare to Harden.
30t6p3b.gif

Miami please put these clowns to bed.

Kinda unrealistic fam, no team in history has always had the switch in the on position. Its only human nature to have lapses in intensity during games or series, now the frequency of those lapses are too high in OKC's case. But to expect them to be ''on'' every game for 48 minutes isnt being fair.

Back
Top Bottom