Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Westbrook is shooting 20 for 50 in the first two games in the series yet people want to bash him? He makes a few of those gimmie's from point blank range that rimmed out he can easily be shooting over 50% from the field....had two turnovers last game. Yes, lets keep focusing on the negatives, you want KD to shoot 40 times?

.....and Perkins has no use in this series, the Thunder don't look good with Perkins/Ibaka out there.....they need to go small and stay small for the entire series.

Hopefully the refs don't get greedy and start putting star players in foul trouble again, but thats wishful thinking.
Superstars get cooked if they don't live upto expectation. Example, Lebron James.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Soon as Miami win 3 games, I'm flying to Miami.

When they win that fourth game... I'm gonna be celebrating like theres no tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Keep the faith ALIVE!!!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIAMIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
pimp.gif
No you won't plehboi

I'm not too excited for this game. It's like no man's land in terms of importance. I think it's a tad more crucial for Miami to win since it's at home, but either way, I think the following games are much more pivotal. Saying that before the game of course...You never know what might happen to swing the series.

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by Daze1erz

OKC needs to lock down their FREE THROWS. Its killing them. and also try not to go -15+ in the first quarter and to start the fourth. SMH

Word, Miami played great from all aspects except Chalmers. If OKC has a decent 1st quarter and hits down the normal portion of their FT's game 2 isnt even close. Then again Miami had another collapse in the 4th, so thats exactly why I have no idea whats gonna happen in this next game.
Yeah Miami is a good team no doubt about that but they just CAN'T CLOSE GAMES. Hopefully OKC can pick it up and do what they do in the 4th in ALL QUARTERS not just the 4th. If they can do that they will win the CHAMPIONSHIP! IMO

Here's another stat that could be a deciding factor in this series.
OKC is giving up 95.82pts a game in the playoffs, and gave up 96.94pts a game during the regular season.

The HEAT allowed only 92.50pts a game during the regular season, and are only giving up 89.35pts a game in the playoffs.

So if the belief in sports is defense wins championships, there is a clear cut winner for this series.

Here is another stat. The Thunder played in the Western Conference. The Heat played in the Eastern Conference, where most teams struggle to break 90 and 44%fg.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Here is another stat. The Thunder played in the Western Conference. The Heat played in the Eastern Conference, where most teams struggle to break 90 and 44%fg.

The Knicks were 11th in scoring and the Pacers were 13th.
1st and 2nd round opponents for the HEAT.

Joey Crawford reffing this game is amazing, because Darnell Mayberry (Thunder beat writer) saw him checking into the OKC Skirvin just yesterday, so he's probably doing game 6 assuming there is one.

Back
Top Bottom