Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

So who's bodying LeBron? Kevin's length gave Bron problems early in the series, until he started taking him in the post.

Do you stay small with KD at the 4, placing Thabo as Bron's primary defender or do you play big? You play big and Thabo still isn't giving you anything on the offensive side (-11 in Game 3). The player that Brooks uses will expend a ton of energy on defense.

Spoelstra needs to do a better job with his rotations. The lineup that Bosh/Wade anchor when Bron is off the floor hasn't been doing much of anything offensively. Either Bosh has to step it up or James Jones needs to get in there with that lineup.

The winning team is not DOMINATING the losing team. Both teams are playing fairly well. The margin of victory in the last two game have been close and even in Game 1 I wouldn't say OKC dominated Miami. When both teams are playing well it only takes a few mistakes and the other team pulls through. You play well 90% of the game but just miss a few free throws, take a few bad shots or commit a couple turn overs and it costs you the ball game. I can't remember the last time I watched a series this entertaining.

Dad/Mom: "Do you like Lebron?"

Kid: "I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!" *cries out loud*

ksajgskljhkljkljsklh

Im in tears bruh lmaoooooooo

Originally Posted by quik1987
8ae369f55e3a3f06672a1606a75e317d7026700a.jpg

the future?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Big J 33

OKC wins because the refs make too much money and they want to extend games.

wait... no..

Miami wins because Lebron gets preferential treatment from the refs.

maybe not... maybe Stern pulled the strings and OKC wins because he wants small markets to beat the super teams... my bad.. Miami wins because a certain ref is working tonight and the home team wins more.

Get back to me, I'm still working out all the factors.
Miami & OKC will play to a draw to ensure a Game 8.

laugh.gif
@ both comments..... Anyway, I expect things to get chippy tonight. Miami wins another close one.

Man.. is this little girl gonna butcher every National Anthem this season at home for Miami? Goodness.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by quik1987

Some of y'all =
Son...�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
�My man just wants his team to win. I ain't even mad at him. Dope to see a kid so young actually into it. He can't handle his emotions yet so there's no middle ground of just being "pissed". Son is either happy or sad at that age�
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm dyin

Back
Top Bottom