Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

how can they let mia play so physical but not okc? harden with miss layup to take the lead and fisher coast to coast drive killed them. russ and kd needs help. got it in the first half, but ghost in second. ball game right there

That stupid Russy decision and the Lebron 3 followed by the Wade layup (w/ no foul called!
eek.gif
) totally negates the blatantly obvious difference in refereeing between the 1st and 2nd halves and between what the Heat were allowed to get away w/ overall compared to what the Thunder weren't allowed.

lulz the westbrook giveth and the westbrook taketh away....he was having an AMAZING game up until the last 14 seconds 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

like I said from the last game, Miami will win this series: Referee help, OKC w/ silly mistakes, OKC too young for this and will be champ in the future, little moments that keep Miami in it..the money is on Miami to win, Oklahoma City isn't as glamorous...Lebron should of been like this in Cleveland.

Damn, gotta feel for Russ, that good game that he had will be overshadowed by the last 5 minutes of the game........just like LBJ

Originally Posted by show time 96

scott brooks 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I have been saying it all year. I hope the OKC owners plan on calling the zen master in the off season.
But if Lebron wins it all this year, "he is the greatest player of all time" 
laugh.gif

Late game miscues and all, this is in no way shape or form Russell Westbrooks fault

WESTBROOK 
indifferent.gif

He was great today but.........

9c8365686658c20db6bdcbf04865e216d01e29f2_r.jpeg

Spoiler [+]
Too soon

Back
Top Bottom