Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

[h1]Miami Heat Celebration at Bamboo[/h1]
7355811-DSC_4897.jpg

LeBron James, Chris Bosh, & Dwyane Wade

Miami Beach, FL – June 23, 2012 - Continuing the celebration from the Miami Heat’s huge win Thursday night, NBA Champions, Chris Bosh, LeBron James, and Dwyane Wade kept the party going last night at Bamboo Nightclub. Arriving at around 1:45 a.m., the Big 3 took to the stage at Bamboo and were presented with a customized cake representing the Larry O’Brien NBA Championship Trophy.

Gabrielle Union, Tracee Ellis Ross, and Kelly Arison also came out to Bamboo to help carry out the celebration of the championship win as well as the birthday of the Miami Heat’s very own, DJ Irie.

A magnum of Moet was brought out and the champagne was flowing all night as Bosh, James, and Wade danced on stage until the club’s closing.

7355812-DSC_4889.jpg

Dwyane Wade & LeBron James

7355813-DSC_4891.jpg

7355814-DSC_4796.jpg

Dwyane Wade

7355815-DSC_5335.jpg

Chris Bosh

7355816-DSC_5331.jpg

7355817-DSC_0911.jpg

7355818-DSC_0927.jpg

7355819-DSC_0924.jpg

7355819.5-DSC_5008.jpg

LeBron James

7355819.6-DSC_5013.jpg

LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, & Chris Bosh

73558110-DSC_1084.jpg

Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade, & LeBron James

73558111-DSC_1161.jpg

73558112-DSC_1155.jpg

73558113-DSC_1206.jpg

73558114-DSC_1176.jpg

73558114.5-DSC_5298.jpg

73558114.6-DSC_5412.jpg

DJ Irie & LeBron James

73558115-DSC_5404.jpg

73558116-DSC_5397.jpg

73558117-DSC_5428.jpg

73558118-DSC_0814.jpg

73558119-DSC_1257.jpg

73558120-DSC_4809.jpg

Gabrielle Union & Tracee Ellis Ross

73558121-DSC_4811.jpg

Gabrielle Union, Tracee Ellis Ross, & Kelly Arison

73558121.5-DSC_0890.jpg

Theo Pasa & Dwyane Wade

73558122-DSC_1103.jpg

LeBron James

73558123-DSC_1100.jpg

73558124-DSC_1119.jpg

73558125-DSC_1299.jpg

73558126-DSC_5374.jpg

DJ Irie & LeBron James

73558127-DSC_5364.jpg

73558128-DSC_5383.jpg

DJ Irie & Chris Bosh

73558128.5-DSC_0882.jpg

DJ Irie & Dwyane Wade

73558129-DSC_4766.jpg

Dwyane Wade & DJ Irie

73558130-DSC_0850.jpg

DJ Irie & Dwyane Wade

73558131-DSC_0856.jpg

Dwyane Wade

73558132-DSC_0949.jpg

Seth & Dwyane Wade

73558133-DSC_4788.jpg

73558134-DSC_4827.jpg

LeBron James & Theo Pasa

735581DSC_4846.jpg

LeBron James

735581DSC_4859.jpg

DJ Irie

735581DSC_4927.jpg

LeBron James & Dwyane Wade

735581DSC_4945.jpg

LeBron James

735581DSC_4956.jpg

735581DSC_4959.jpg

735581DSC_4973.jpg

LeBron James

735581DSC_5035.jpg

735581DSC_5046.jpg

735581DSC_5049.jpg

LeBron James

735581DSC_5065.jpg

735581DSC_5069.jpg

735581DSC_5070.jpg

735581DSC_5087.jpg

735581DSC_5089.jpg

735581DSC_5090.jpg

735581DSC_5091.jpg

735581DSC_5159.jpg

735581DSC_5175.jpg

LeBron James

735581DSC_5183.jpg

735581DSC_5185.jpg

735581DSC_5189.jpg

735581DSC_5191.jpg

735581DSC_5214.jpg

LeBron James

735581DSC_5217.jpg

735581DSC_5222.jpg

735581DSC_5230.jpg

735581DSC_5233.jpg

Dwyane Wade & Chris Bosh

735581DSC_5234.jpg

LeBron James

735581DSC_5236.jpg

735581DSC_5237.jpg

735581DSC_5245.jpg

735581DSC_5247.jpg

735581DSC_5258.jpg

LeBron James

735581DSC_5313.jpg

735581m-DSC_5309.jpg

DJ Irie

735581x-DSC_5318.jpg

735581y-DSC_1331.jpg

735581z-DSC_1025.jpg

735581z-DSC_1373.jpg

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

He's either 1A or 1B best player in the world alongside (Kobe).
How does anyone who watches basketball on a consistent basis (have league pass... still think Kobe is on par with Lebron NOW? And in the conversation for the best player in the league? How is that even possible?
The best 2 players in the league BY FAR are Lebron and Durant. It's not even a debate. 
Also to @Xtapolapacetl 
I respect anyone who says LeBron is the best player in the world because of his stat stuffing. I clearly see why you would say that. Me personally, I think he still lacks a post game and defenders still sag off him and dare him to shoot. Kobe, on the the other hand, you have to pray that he misses the jumpshot and pray that the refs don't call a foul when he drives.
Durant being better than Kobe is somewhat silly to say to because he lacks a post game, can't post up smaller people?!  Needs to improve a bit more on his passing, and should be a WAY better defender than he is now. LeBron and Durant are both young though, still have plenty of time to grow. What are Kobe's weaknesses? He's an elite defender, has the most complete offensive game in the league (Alongside Carmelo Anthony), and has the most basketball IQ in the world. Disagree?

How does anyone who watches basketball on a consistent basis (have league pass... still think Kobe is on par with Lebron NOW? And in the conversation for the best player in the league? How is that even possible?
The best 2 players in the league BY FAR are Lebron and Durant. It's not even a debate. 
Also to @Xtapolapacetl 
I respect anyone who says LeBron is the best player in the world because of his stat stuffing. I clearly see why you would say that. Me personally, I think he still lacks a post game and defenders still sag off him and dare him to shoot. Kobe, on the the other hand, you have to pray that he misses the jumpshot and pray that the refs don't call a foul when he drives.
Durant being better than Kobe is somewhat silly to say to because he lacks a post game, can't post up smaller people?!  Needs to improve a bit more on his passing, and should be a WAY better defender than he is now. LeBron and Durant are both young though, still have plenty of time to grow. What are Kobe's weaknesses? He's an elite defender, has the most complete offensive game in the league (Alongside Carmelo Anthony), and has the most basketball IQ in the world. Disagree?
Kobe's weaknesses right now? There are plenty. Shoots 43% or less regularly. That's very inefficient for a guy who takes 25 shots a game. Secondly, he can't get to the rim anymore on a consistent basis. He lives on the perimeter. Thirdly, he is NOT an elite defender anymore. Fourth, who cares if you have the "most complete" offensive game? Carmelo isn't a better offensive player than Lebron or Durant. 
With the NBA nowadays, efficiency is key. Melo and Kobe are ineffiicent players. Look at how many shots they have to take to generate the points they get. That hurts their team greatly. Durant takes 19 shots to get his 28-30 points. Lebron takes 20-21 shots to get his 30-32 points. Kobe/Melo takes 24-25 shots to get their 27-28 points. That's ridiculous.

Your line of thinking is wrong man. You have to care about PRODUCTION. You can't have a guy who shoots 43% as 1a/1b in this league. That's ludicrous. 

And Kobe has more bball IQ than Lebron? That's a definite no. Durant? Kobe lost the series to the Thunder in game 2 when he turned it over twice TO Kevin Durant, and choked a 7 point lead. That's not high basketball IQ. High basketball IQ doesn't result in inefficiency. 

It's pretty much unanimous that Lebron/Durant are the 2 best players in this league. It's not even a debate. You heard it all over the media broadcast during these playoffs and finals. Magic Johnson, a Laker homer, thinks so. Kobe is still a top 4-7 player (that's the gray area in the rankings) when he's healthy (and he may not be), but his efficiency is pulling him down a lot. Look at these playoffs: he takes 25 shots to get his 30 points. 25 FREAKIN' SHOTS. But the 2 best players are undeniable. 

So what goes on at parties like that because it just looked like some laughing/joking/talking and mugging.
laugh.gif

Also to @
Xtapolapacetl 

Say what? Pray that he misses a jumpshot? With him shooting 43%? Multiple 3-20 shooting games over the season. Seems to me that the only thing you have to pray for is that the rim doesn't expand and stays the same size. Because the rim expanding would be the only way he could become an efficient scorer. LeBron lacks a post game? Have you been watching him at all this season? Not only has he become a legit low post scorer, but he has done it to an extent where he draws double teams. And when the double teams come, he always finds the open man due to his exceptional passing ability. See game 5 of the finals as evidence. Stat stuffer? Typical response from someone taking the Kobe side in a LeBron-Kobe discussion when he can't come with a legit argument. Just call him a stat stuffer and sprinkle a little of the good old "stats don't tell the whole story" on top.

How the hell can you say that it is with Kobe where you have to pray that he missed the jumpshot? Durant is shooting 50% and it seems like he's shooting nothing but jumpshots. If there's one player where you have to pray that he misses the jumpshot, it's Durant. Why even bother?

Also to @Xtapolapacetl 
Kobe's weaknesses right now? There are plenty. Shoots 43% or less regularly. That's very inefficient for a guy who takes 25 shots a game. Secondly, he can't get to the rim anymore on a consistent basis. He lives on the perimeter. Thirdly, he is NOT an elite defender anymore. Fourth, who cares if you have the "most complete" offensive game? Carmelo isn't a better offensive player than Lebron or Durant. 
With the NBA nowadays, efficiency is key. Melo and Kobe are ineffiicent players. Look at how many shots they have to take to generate the points they get. That hurts their team greatly. Durant takes 19 shots to get his 28-30 points. Lebron takes 20-21 shots to get his 30-32 points. Kobe/Melo takes 24-25 shots to get their 27-28 points. That's ridiculous.

Your line of thinking is wrong man. You have to care about PRODUCTION. You can't have a guy who shoots 43% as 1a/1b in this league. That's ludicrous. 

And Kobe has more bball IQ than Lebron? That's a definite no. Durant? Kobe lost the series to the Thunder in game 2 when he turned it over twice TO Kevin Durant, and choked a 7 point lead. That's not high basketball IQ. High basketball IQ doesn't result in inefficiency. 

It's pretty much unanimous that Lebron/Durant are the 2 best players in this league. It's not even a debate. You heard it all over the media broadcast during these playoffs and finals. Magic Johnson, a Laker homer, thinks so. Kobe is still a top 4-7 player (that's the gray area in the rankings) when he's healthy (and he may not be), but his efficiency is pulling him down a lot. Look at these playoffs: he takes 25 shots to get his 30 points. 25 FREAKIN' SHOTS. But the 2 best players are undeniable. 

Also to @Xtapolapacetl
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]II'm not gonna go back n' forth on LeBreezy because I can respect and agree with anyone who says LeBron is the best basketball player on the planet. There are legitimate facts and cases you can represent. LeBreezy even has better career numbers than Kobe at this point as well. My personal opinion is Kobe is a better basketball player today.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now to Kevin Durant... It's amazing that he shoots 50%, I didn't even know that. But that doesn't take away from the fact that he can't post up smaller people, point guards for that matter and is a way below average defender for his length. He does have alot of improvement to do in getting to the rim and post-up. He's unstoppable now, but when he can attack the rim like a Kobe or LeBron
eek.gif
yowzers! 
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now Kobe can still get to the rim at will. that 43% field goal percentage is hindered due to that torn ligament in HIS SHOOTING WRIST. Kobe is still unstoppable, as you saw from that Thunder series and can lock up the best. Of course he is aging, but I guess he was decimal points off of getting his 2nd scoring championship?[/font]

Also to @Xtapolapacetl 

Also to @Xtapolapacetl
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]II'm not gonna go back n' forth on LeBreezy because I can respect and agree with anyone who says LeBron is the best basketball player on the planet. There are legitimate facts and cases you can represent. LeBreezy even has better career numbers than Kobe at this point as well. My personal opinion is Kobe is a better basketball player today.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now to Kevin Durant... It's amazing that he shoots 50%, I didn't even know that. But that doesn't take away from the fact that he can't post up smaller people, point guards for that matter and is a way below average defender for his length. He does have alot of improvement to do in getting to the rim and post-up. He's unstoppable now, but when he can attack the rim like a Kobe or LeBron
eek.gif
yowzers! 
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now Kobe can still get to the rim at will. that 43% field goal percentage is hindered due to that torn ligament in HIS SHOOTING WRIST. Kobe is still unstoppable, as you saw from that Thunder series and can lock up the best. Of course he is aging, but I guess he was decimal points off of getting his 2nd scoring championship?[/font]
roll.gif

Also to @Xtapolapacetl 

Also to @Xtapolapacetl

[/font]

eek.gif
yowzers! 
[/font]

[/font]

C'mon man. Stop being a Kobe homer. Even Kobe right now would say Durant is a better player than him. He's EASILY a better scorer than him. More efficient, better jumpshooter, better 3pt shooter, better at getting to the rim... Outside of the post, Durant is better at kobe in every facet offensively period. There's a reason he shoots 50%. If you didn't know he shoots 50%, maybe that's why you still think Kobe is better b/c you don't watch basketball. Get league pass or something. 
Who did he lock up in the Thunder series? Offensively, he averaged 31 points v. the Thunder but only shot 42%. He took freakin' 26 shots to get those 31 points. You know how inefficient that is? He was in 2nd place for a scoring title b/c he took the most shots in the league. Kobe was 4 SHOTS AHEAD OF THE #2 GUY in the reg. season. He was a chucker. Durant scored more points than him taking FOUR LESS SHOTS. Think about that. 

I have a question...............WHEN did lebron guarantee "not 1, not 2, not 3....."?????

i got from that speech that they werent going to go for that amount........not that they were guaranteeing they would get that many?

why does the media keep saying that?

sorry, its annoying as +%$# when they say it. (especially mike wilbons little speech last year when he asked "what would happen if he only gets 3 after guaranteeing 7-8?"

Back
Top Bottom