Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Poor Pittman
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Bron still yelling at Chalmers during his interview.
laugh.gif
@ Juwan doing the cabbage patch.
laugh.gif
@ Curry even being interviewed.

eek.gif
@ Bron being the last man out. It really is officially his team now.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Congrats to the Miami Heat. Chalmers, Miller, and Battier really came through and stepped up through this playoffs run.
They played their role and executed appropriately hitting and knocking down shots when passed to.

LeBreezy, Dwyane & Chris have silenced all the critics and haters and go their rings. Looks like the big 3 can work, after all.
LeBreezy is a champion. What can ya'll say now? I though LeBreezy wasn't gonna win until his mid 30's, but he shut me up. Miami squad is for real!

OKC has always had the problem of only three people only being capable of putting the ball into the hoop and getting buckets. Harden. Kev, and Russ. They don't have enough scoring from their role players, and that's what backfired against them. The only way they could have beat Miami was to keep hitting jumpshots which do kill you when they aren't going down.
The officiating in this series was very poor and horrible, but that doesn't explain why James Harden and Ibaka forgot how to play basketball. James Harden choked on a drumstick throughout the whoole series with the exception of Game 2. Ibaka talkin' about how LeBreezy can't D up, when Miami was drivin' in and all over him. #NoNasty.

I will miss the LeBron meme's and ringless jokes
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
but, homie is an all-time great and talent. He's either 1A or 1B best player in the world alongside (Kobe).

Nike did a great job with that commercial, I was spooked when I seen it air right after LeBreezy and the heat won the championship
laugh.gif

Nike gonna go all out with the clothing and gear now that King James has been crowned.

Miami is going to be the favorite to repeat obviously, because of their starting five. Boston and Chicago are going to be the two teams that could dethrone them. In the West, Lakers, Spurs, Thunder, and Memphis are going to be trouble as well.

Now we gotta wait 4 & 1/2 months for Basketball
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEMPHIS BASKETBALL NEXT SEASON.

THE NBA REALLY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT FLOPPING AND TAKING CHARGES NEXT SEASON. IT WAS SO RIDICULOUS ALL THROUGH THIS POST SEASON. AN UNGODLY AMOUNT OF CHARGE CALLS HAD ME LIKE, EHHHHH. THEY NEED TO FURTHER DEFINE WHAT A CHARGE IS AND TAKE OUT THE GREY AREA. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD I GUY IN THE AIR BE CALLED FOR A CHARGE.

Was salty at first but I'm over it now. Good job heat. Yes the reffs were horrible, yes it was a short season, yes it was a depleted eastern confrence but they still played and still put up points. Thunder is a younger team with more upside so I look forward to years to come. Jordan got his first in 6, durrant can in 5. I respect lebron but that's about it. That heat "team" need to each give 75% of what they earn to him for carrying them the entire time. No points are scored without lebrons influence at some part of the possession. Again, congrats MIA

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE NBA REALLY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT FLOPPING AND TAKING CHARGES NEXT SEASON. IT WAS SO RIDICULOUS ALL THROUGH THIS POST SEASON. AN UNGODLY AMOUNT OF CHARGE CALLS HAD ME LIKE, EHHHHH. THEY NEED TO FURTHER DEFINE WHAT A CHARGE IS AND TAKE OUT THE GREY AREA. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD I GUY IN THE AIR BE CALLED FOR A CHARGE.

calm-down.jpg

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

calm-down.jpg

NEED YAMBS FAM.

EITHER WAY, YOU MUST BE NEW HERE.

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Thunder is a younger team with more upside so I look forward to years to come. Jordan got his first in 6 5, durrant can in 5. I respect lebron but that's about it.
Fixed
wink.gif

Hopefully, Riley himself can pull some strings so that the center position looks a little more robust for the Heat the next season. As it stands now, I got my money on a more experienced, hungrier and possibly with a better coach OKC if they should meat again with the same rosters next season.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Hopefully, Riley himself can pull some strings so that the center position looks a little more robust for the Heat the next season. As it stands now, I got my money on a more experienced, hungrier and possibly with a better coach OKC if they should meat again with the same rosters next season.

i agree. heat need a defensive presence inside with size. as much as i want ray ray in a heat uni that shouldnt be a priority for them.

Sorry to break it guys but Bosh is what we have at center. The options out there are slim and we only have the mid-level to work with anyways.

Unless we draft the next shaq with pick twemty-something Bosh has to play the 5.

^If I didn't want Marcus Camby to stay in Houston, he'd be a fantastic pick up for the Heat, especially if he's playing like 20-25 minutes a game.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^If I didn't want Marcus Camby to stay in Houston, he'd be a fantastic pick up for the Heat, especially if he's playing like 20-25 minutes a game.

I love Marcus Camby, but it doesn't change the fact that he is 38 years old. Actually 39 by the time the next playoffs come.

Other than the issue of what he actually would be contributing on the court at this age, we're talking about a guy who in his prime has missed a ton of games due to injury, consistently season after season. God knows how reliable he'll be at 39. Of course he would be a great pickup if you knew in advance that he would be getting you 9 rebounds and 1.5 blocks in advance, but that is far from certain.

Of the centers they have now, I think Turiaf is probably the lessest of the evils. He had to work his way with the team in the middle of the season. I would really like to see what he could do if he was given a shot to be their starting center from game 1 and if he was integrated into the team's style of play as the starting center from the start of the training camp. I think that would psychologically be a big difference than having to work your way into the lineup in the middle of the season.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

But seriously, imagine Lebron playing without that gorilla off his back ... scary 
sick.gif

I expect him doing most of his damage in the post..

Back
Top Bottom