D-Wade
sick.gif

2nd best player in the L right now.

Fixed

And yes Kobe>Wade>Lebron. Each separated only by a few degrees
fixed*

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

D Wade with 44 at the end of 3....I would be embarassed if he gets a little more than a double nickel and the Heat lose by 15-20 points.
smh.gif

This game is likely out of reach now, but the other players need to step it up for the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Scoring 50+ pts don't mean nothing if your team still loses

QFT
yes, but if your team is loses by 20+ points, it means the problem is not you but your teammates.
No, that's not necessarily true. It could also mean you're sucking up extra opportunities that your teammates could be having by notallowing them to get into the game.

QFT
yes, but if your team is loses by 20+ points, it means the problem is not you but your teammates.

Then again they just played yesterday and the magic are a better team

QFT
No, that's not necessarily true. It could also mean you're sucking up extra opportunities that your teammates could be having by not allowing them to get into the game.
no one hogs the ball that much that their team loses by 20 because of it.

if a team is losing by 20 points, i can guarantee that team is shooting a low % and playing poor team defense as a whole. guaranteed.

that cannot be the fault of one player.

they let Wade get his 50 then took him out immediately
laugh.gif

great scoring performance from one of my favorite players
pimp.gif

^ True. look at this game. Its just a horrible performance by the rest of Miami's team. D Wade is the only player shooting better than 50% for the fieldand also the only guy who got to the line more than once. hows the whole team only gonna get 3 fts attempts the whole game? If this happens every night, Idont know how D Wade can handle this. Id go crazy

Miami's starters

D Wade 17-30 fg 14-15 ft 2-7 3 pt 50 points

other 4 starters

6-25 fg 2-2 ft 1-5 3 pt 15 points

terrible

smh

I enjoyed seeing Dwight and D-Wade put on a show. Two of my favorites.

But disappointed with the lopsided score.

no on else on the heat was hitting... good game for wade.. bad for the heat... WE NEED A VETERAN BACK UP PG..... quinn is not cutting it..... dude gets madminutes cause chalmers gets into foul trouble

^^
smh.gif
...The heats need to releaseYakhouba, fool dontcontribute anything when he's on the floor, if he shoot 10 3's, 1-2 would go in...
eyes.gif
James jones & Dorell Wright need to get released!!!

Back
Top Bottom