OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT @ ORLANDO MAGIC 2/22 5:30PM EST ESPN GAME THREAD

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

22935723e5056c27ec87fb0767e860ff558fe82.jpg

smh.gif
the disparity between D Wade and the rest of the team........like I said the rest of the crew needs to start contributing more if they are goingdown the stretch.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

22935723e5056c27ec87fb0767e860ff558fe82.jpg

smh.gif
the disparity between D Wade and the rest of the team........like I said the rest of the crew needs to start contributing more if they are going down the stretch.

They're not as bad as they played today. It was an off day plus like I stated earlier, it was the latter of a back to back. As for this game, read sig

damn if jones didnt get hurt dude could have been a beast along with cook... but we paid that dude way too much to do nothing.... diarrea needs to be let go...and wright?? when the hell is that dude gonna come back??. we have proven that we can beat some of the elite teams... lakers, cavs, magic, spurs.. are benchneeds to be more consistant... chalmers is still having his up and downs... beasley is not affraid to score...we all know he can score but in a game like thesehe needs to be out there more..... he got decent minutes but he needs a better cast around him when he is out there... wade, cook, moon, beasley, J.O... wouldbe a good squad to have in the 4th if we need to score.... if we need more defense then... wade, cook, beasley, haslem, J.O..... what the hell happen to cookafter we won teh 3 point contest??/ dude should have just stayed behind the scenes and take teams by suprise.... but now i think all the teams know this dudecan shoot so they d up on him more...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- why do they keep calling Nick Anderson Otis?

- so i guess im the only one that caught that?

- well, damn i guess they do look alike

Otis Smith:

otis_smith.jpg

Nick Anderson:

act_nick_anderson.jpg

Back
Top Bottom