Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

Originally Posted by Nick2808

Actually Wayzata, '08. Mg for you I assume? What year?
ohhh alright, my buddy graduated there 06, played linebacker.

i'm an '06 OSSEO grad tho.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wiz Khalifa will be making an appearance at Vs Social Standard in Uptown today (3/2) from 3-5pm! http://www.vssocial.com/blog

He will be performing at the Varsity Theater tonight as well on a stop for ‘Deal of No Deal’ album promotion tour. Free mixtapes recently as “Burn After Rolling’ and upcoming “Kush and Orange Juice

Albertville update...  a few things.  I always post in the regionals a day before I post in the outlet post to give locals first crack

Black air forces FSR lows and mids $74  and $80
Grey blue air forces with black bottoms and pink laces FSR $39.99?
Tan with cranberry bottom AF1s FSR $79.99
Few black red AF1s premiums on stashwall   $99.99
Zoom Flight Fives ID  size 12   hook em horns on side  $59.99 oh hashwall  was going to grab then passed

Had these FSR Blazers with the xray of foot on the sides
fdb16d5a15f814c041107d041875ae4e25e21026.jpg

Also had these spizikes with some matching apparel  FSR
6f4266b5eb10cf3a108c0044be81b8f99b0908e4.jpg

Didn't have much for clothes...  Hope this helps!!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Wiz Khalifa will be making an appearance at Vs Social Standard in Uptown today (3/2) from 3-5pm! http://www.vssocial.com/blog

He will be performing at the Varsity Theater tonight as well on a stop for ‘Deal of No Deal’ album promotion tour. Free mixtapes recently as “Burn After Rolling’ and upcoming “Kush and Orange Juice

rsd, are you gay now? You always got fine *+#!*+% in your avatar but now you switched it to some dude.

Lol, JK bro.

Originally Posted by KG21

rsd, are you gay now? You always got fine *+#!*+% in your avatar but now you switched it to some dude.

Lol, JK bro.
laugh.gif
cold man, coldddd
smh.gif

gotta show love for j. cole
pimp.gif

i think i'll be switching back a fine ++*#+ soon though.

Jessica Burcieaga has been my favorite so far. She's so fine, even better looking with her clothes off.

The Nike Store in the MOA is so weak. I thought we would be getting some limited releases but no such thing. We got the biggest mall in the entire US and we can't even get the limited Kobes.

On that note, does anyone who works for FL, Champs, FA wanna hook me up with some Inlines? I'd make it worth your while, monetarily that is.

^^^ Co-sign.  The nike store doesn't get anything. Waste of a store.  Was any one at FA for the eggplants?  Was fourth in line, got MPLDSUNK a pair too.  Get well soon Ian.  

Nike store MOA has the Pacman trainer sc 2010 lows...  No 11.5 thru 13 though as of yesterday.  Hope this helps!!!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

laugh.gif

Talked to the manager at the NikeStore.. she said theyll strictly be a running store in the near future..

Pissed me off. What a #+!!#% waste of a store is right..

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

laugh.gif

Talked to the manager at the NikeStore.. she said theyll strictly be a running store in the near future..

Pissed me off. What a #+!!#% waste of a store is right..
I had some high hopes for the store but when the Space Jams came out and they only had like 11-13 pairs total, I was really disappointed.

I had a question for those that go to the Lifetime Fitness at the Target Center or on 615 Second Avenue . Which one is better and is it worth the money?

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Nike store MOA has the Pacman trainer sc 2010 lows...  No 11.5 thru 13 though as of yesterday.  Hope this helps!!!

able to grab two 11s?

do you have pics of the black/green alpha 1 from the outlet?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

able to grab two 11s?

do you have pics of the black/green alpha 1 from the outlet?

Sorry no pics of alphas although I might roll up there in a day or two.. they might still have size 11s at MOA....  I grabbed those APs from you even though they were a lil small for me.. I usually wear 11.5 thru 12.5..  

k, i m just gonna call up there and order. thanks.

(I have an 11 in that LT too...)

Sucks nike store moa is going to concentrate on running shoes.. Did they say they would still have a few surprises or is nike store going to be DEAD?  Anybody ever see any Dunkmans anywhere in town?  Any help appreciated. 

^^

They said theyll soon start slowly gettin rid of Sportswear and stuff... So i wouldnt count on it... but we'll see wat happens..

Thanks for heads up lonely....  my ctks finally came today.  You scoop?  Joints are clean!!! 

what's up fellas...thinkin about getting a summit organized for the summer...i know for sure some of you would be down (sol, kix, jordan)

let me know if you guys are down...

and shoot out any ideas as well.

Back
Top Bottom