Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

We have been getting 20 calls a day about the foamposites. We are getting our stock of Coppers late next week. Keep checking our website for updates.

Called FA like at 9 thinkin there would be some still available in my sz (since this is MN) but only had a 8 & a 8.5 Left...

O well... i wasnt goin for these Heavy by any means....

Releasing tonight at 7:30
happy.gif

We will be getting the highly anticipated Nike Air Griffey Max 1 in the grey and teal colorway later this month. Call or check the website for more info.

Anybody go to Lifetime Fitness? I met a NT'er there a month ago at the Lakeville one, forgot his name though.

I usually hit up
Bloomington South (98th St.): M-W
Lakeville: Th
Eagan: Fri

I'm not hard to spot either, only nerdy looking Asian guy wearing Chaos Kobe Vs. Don't have any skills but at least my feet look good!

finally can post in here, been lurkin for about a year now. phenom keep doing your thing, your relationship with nike is obviously getting better & better, hopefully jordan isn't far behind!

Originally Posted by KG21

Anybody go to Lifetime Fitness? I met a NT'er there a month ago at the Lakeville one, forgot his name though.

I usually hit up

I'm not hard to spot either, only nerdy looking Asian guy wearing Chaos Kobe Vs. Don't have any skills but at least my feet look good!

i stay at the woodbury lifetime
pimp.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by KG21

I usually hit up

I go to the Plymouth location but would be interested if anybody was going to hoop at others, also anybody at the twolves game tonight?  I see Jonny Flynn rocking Lebron MTAGs with the retro uniforms 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
\

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I thought he was wearing the white/navy pair. Flynn always switching it up.
It made me have to get a closer look also cause they seemed just a lil more white then the white navys and sure enough once I saw the green accents I knew MTAGs.  They actually did match up pretty decent with the retro fits.  I see dude rocks lebrons a lot huh? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

I be goin to the Lifetime in Bloomington!

but it be pretty early in the day... Dont really like goin at evening/night..

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I thought he was wearing the white/navy pair. Flynn always switching it up.
It made me have to get a closer look also cause they seemed just a lil more white then the white navys and sure enough once I saw the green accents I knew MTAGs.  They actually did match up pretty decent with the retro fits.  I see dude rocks lebrons a lot huh? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah he has multiple of the recent soldiers I've notice

Hey guys,

Any word on which MOA shops are carrying the adidas TS Creator Supernatural in the D-Rose white/black/red colorway?

Originally Posted by BKazK

Hey guys,

Any word on which MOA shops are carrying the adidas TS Creator Supernatural in the D-Rose white/black/red colorway?
Not much of a adidas guy but I will keep an eye out the next time I'm at the MOA.. D.  Rose is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey guys,

Not much of a adidas guy but I will keep an eye out the next time I'm at the MOA.. D.  Rose is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks man, much appreciated
glasses.gif

Hey guys,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks man, much appreciated
glasses.gif
I know footaction has the supernatural. Check FNL online or in store.

Albertville outlet update...  not much to talk about

Nike Air Tailwinds FSR  OG reddish colorway..   $59.99
Nike Air Tailwinds scattered sizes back hashwall.. purple colorway..  $29.99
Jordan 2009 blacks size 10.5 back hashwall $99.99
Nike Air Max 95s..  Hot lava colorway..  can't remember price   FSR
Some Jordan Flight Zipped hoodies from AJIV fusions..  up to XL black for $69.99
Jordan retro 1 alphas high black green FSR can't remember price

Again I know not much but thought I would update. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERSSZ 13 for SZ 11-12, Lebron PEs

Albertville outlet update...  not much to talk about

Nike Air Tailwinds FSR  OG reddish colorway..   $59.99
Nike Air Tailwinds scattered sizes back hashwall.. purple colorway..  $29.99
Jordan 2009 blacks size 10.5 back hashwall $99.99
Nike Air Max 95s..  Hot lava colorway..  can't remember price   FSR
Some Jordan Flight Zipped hoodies from AJIV fusions..  up to XL black for $69.99
Jordan retro 1 alphas high black green FSR can't remember price

Again I know not much but thought I would update. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERSSZ 13 for SZ 11-12, Lebron PEs
I was up there a few weeks ago. The only thing I copped were the flight 95's. I wish they had a better selection.

Earl the Pearl wrote:

I go to the Plymouth location but would be interested if anybody was going to hoop at others, also anybody at the twolves game tonight?  I see Jonny Flynn rocking Lebron MTAGs with the retro uniforms 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
\

Plymouth one eh? That used to be my home in high school, live in Maple Grove. Not a member anymore though. Where are you from?

Originally Posted by Nick2808

Earl the Pearl wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
\

Plymouth one eh? That used to be my home in high school, live in Maple Grove. Not a member anymore though. Where are you from?

grove here...u graduate from MG?  what year?

Back
Top Bottom