Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

Thanks to everyone that showed up to Sneakerphilia to support our local sneaker community. It was great seeing everyone there and we are already scheming next year's event. Our plan is to make it bigger and better every year. Special shout out to my boy SneakerBully82 for helping make this year's event possible and all the local vendors too. See all of you guys next year!

anyone been to albertville lately? specifically the nike factory store. gonna be stopping by next weekend from canada.

Originally Posted by fx2

anyone been to albertville lately? specifically the nike factory store. gonna be stopping by next weekend from canada.
I went last week, nothing too notable...but it's always worth stopping in of course.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by fx2

I went last week, nothing too notable...but it's always worth stopping in of course.
I did, .............. they have foamposites for 89.99 (cough drops) that did it for me... im sure they have more but i posted it in the outlook thread so those guys might have phone ordered all of them

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by fx2

I did, .............. they have foamposites for 89.99 (cough drops) that did it for me... im sure they have more but i posted it in the outlook thread so those guys might have phone ordered all of them

good looking out. i was there back in may and they had them for $120. might have to grab this time around if they still have my size.

Went to Albertville yesterday, they had some flightposites and 1/2 cents (black and green cw)
nothing really interesting.
Didn't see any cough drop foams, which I probably would have picked up, so they're probably sold out.

I stopped into Phenom today (in Uptown)... place is crazy. I loved it. I was most impressed by the printing presses in the back, I didn't know they printed right there in the store. Their shoe lineup was sick, too. I'm def going there on 10/2 to see Wale.
I also stopped into Familia today (three doors down Hennepin or so) and picked up some Vans... place is more of a skate vibe but still good looks.

Any hoopers in here? I need one more guy for my winter league in Bloomington. Wednesday nights starting 12/14. If you got a Lifetime membership we can meet up first.

Originally Posted by KG21

Any hoopers in here? I need one more guy for my winter league in Bloomington. Wednesday nights starting 12/14. If you got a Lifetime membership we can meet up first.

i wish i could but my work hrs are killer

Anybody copping the 3s this week? wheres everyone going to pick up? idk if i want to hit MOA really.

Was in line at Foot Locker but didn't think I'd get my size so I just ordered them over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom