Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

In the TC area do you guys have better luck with online releases or going to the stores on big releases?

In the TC area do you guys have better luck with online releases or going to the stores on big releases?
It depends what releases you're wondering about.  I'm usually after Kobes, some KDs and NSW releases and have done pretty well in store.  As for Js, I'm not the best to answer that.

Will be visiting in Sept with friends, and staying in Eden Prarie (sp). Wondering where are some good food spots we should check out and are there any good dim sum places ?

Will be visiting in Sept with friends, and staying in Eden Prarie (sp). Wondering where are some good food spots we should check out and are there any good dim sum places ?

I live in Eden Prairie! We love going to Wildfire (seafood & steaks), Kona Grill (sushi, flatbreads, & a great happy hour) and The Prairie Tap House (burgers, etc).
Unfortunately there isn't a good dim sum restaurant in EP, but there would be several options about 15-20 minutes away in south Minneapolis.
Hope you enjoy your stay!

I live in Eden Prairie! We love going to Wildfire (seafood & steaks), Kona Grill (sushi, flatbreads, & a great happy hour) and The Prairie Tap House (burgers, etc).
Unfortunately there isn't a good dim sum restaurant in EP, but there would be several options about 15-20 minutes away in south Minneapolis.
Hope you enjoy your stay!

Any other suggestions to do out there, or worth checking out. I will have my own car so driving wont be much of a issue.
Will be going with 2 of my boys and 2 girls.

Just went to the new Eagan Outlet Mall that opened last week. Nike store was okay....standard gear, standard kicks. Nothing photo-to-NT worthy.

Cool to have an outlet place in the cities though - the place is huge.

Just went to the new Eagan Outlet Mall that opened last week. Nike store was okay....standard gear, standard kicks. Nothing photo-to-NT worthy.

Cool to have an outlet place in the cities though - the place is huge.
Thanks for the update on this.  Albertville one is a bit of a trek for me, Eagan is more reasonable.  May have to check it out at some point

damn, i been off niketalk for awhile glad to see a Minnesota thread started . Now i didnt see any rules on selling shoes or posting, so ill just post once about selling shoes (not spamming the thread). I am really trying to get rid of my concord 11 lows, worn twice but in excellent condition. Send me a message . Anyways whose ready for some Vikings Football !!

damn, i been off niketalk for awhile glad to see a Minnesota thread started . Now i didnt see any rules on selling shoes or posting, so ill just post once about selling shoes (not spamming the thread). I am really trying to get rid of my concord 11 lows, worn twice but in excellent condition. Send me a message . Anyways whose ready for some Vikings Football !!

I still think it's against the rules.

Anybody going to the TCSAX on 9/14th?

I'm surprised how dead this thread is considering the size of Minneapolis. I'm about 3 hours away in South Dakota and most shoes are somewhat easy to get unless they're "hyped" up. I moved out from Cali last year and went to the twin cities the other weekend, place is huge lol

That's dope man, I'm a transplant from the left side as well. South Dakota must be rough by comparison 
laugh.gif
 , the cities are very underrated , still doesn't beat home though- but it's nicer than pretty much all the other places I've been.

Last edited:
Hey local Minnesotans, how is the Mall of America during Jordan releases? Raffles I assume?

May be in town from Toronto for Black Friday, and expecting slim chances of acquiring Infrareds.

Hey local Minnesotans, how is the Mall of America during Jordan releases? Raffles I assume?

May be in town from Toronto for Black Friday, and expecting slim chances of acquiring Infrareds.
All the raffles are over.  Do you REALLY want to go to MOA on Black Friday?!

LOL, majority ruled on that decision. It'll be MOA/whatever outlet is around.

Any snow out there yet?

Yo, so Im new to the twins city area and Im just curious as to how hectic is it expected to be for the Columbia 11's? I was in Atlanta for the Concord & Bred 11 release and yeah... but I don't get that vibe here at all.

Aye guys, I'm looking for some Black Cement 3s in a size 10. Looking for a decent condition. PM me if you have any. 

Looking to sell my large rare Nike Swoosh. It's about 5 feet long and 3D. Not my picture, but mine is the same one. Ideally would sell it to someone in the Twin Cities because shipping and handling would cost too much.

Let me know if you are interested. Looking for a good home.

There is one on eBay now for $650. He said he's had multiple offers at $400-$500.

Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom