Official: Minnesota Vikings (11-3) at Chicago Bears (5-9) MNF Thread...8PM/ESPNHD

Wow.
eek.gif

Most impressive run of the season for him.

Favre shows his true form once again around this time.
smh.gif
I'm about to be all for Jackson to take Favre spot.

I tried to tell all these Vikings fans at the begining of the season that Favre was a cancer and would start to wear down at the end of the season, what areyour thoughts now on the subject?
roll.gif

taylor SUCKS, on 2nd down he had a wide open hole and his slow **# couldnt even make it there and ran into his OL

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Jay lowered that shoulder on foolie.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
think this my 1st time seein you in a bears thread all season
laugh.gif

Nah I was in them the 1st half of the season and then I had to fall back because my frustrations would've gotten me banned. I've had to watch the gamesin seclusion all season due to spazzing and throwing things.

I, myself, didn't wanna buy into this whole Favre disease/cancer bs..

...but panic time?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Now these dudes want to block?
laugh.gif

Exactly... trifling mogs... but hey I'm all for Lovie & Ron getting their walking papers if we can bring in Cowher.
nerd.gif

Jay lowered that shoulder on foolie.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
think this my 1st time seein you in a bears thread all season
laugh.gif

Nah I was in them the 1st half of the season and then I had to fall back because my frustrations would've gotten me banned. I've had to watch the games in seclusion all season due to spazzing and throwing things.
laugh.gif
i know G i was just #*+%$* with you

pimp.gif
bears have a chance to $*!% over thevikings

wont believe it will happen until i see this play in the 2nd half
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Exactly... trifling mogs... but hey I'm all for Lovie & Ron getting their walking papers if we can bring in Cowher.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

You really think Cowher will go to Chicago??? Hell no. He is waiting for John Fox to get the boot so he can take over at Carolina so he is close to hisfamily.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

You really think Cowher will go to Chicago??? Hell no. He is waiting for John Fox to get the boot so he can take over at Carolina so he is close to his family.
and you know this how?

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

You really think Cowher will go to Chicago??? Hell no. He is waiting for John Fox to get the boot so he can take over at Carolina so he is close to his family.

Damn charlie I can't dream G??? Plus they announced that they were giving Fox the opportunity to coach next season... Let Me Live G
smh.gif

my dude Seymore...y'all still get on up on Monopoly online...?

...last time I ran with you dudes....you were on your Warren Buffet shhhh....

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

and you know this how?

Everyone knows this man. His family lives in Charlotte, he is litterally minutes from the stadium and its facilities. Plus the reason he left the Steelerswas to be close to his family more, so logically the only job he will take is the Carolina one when it opens up.

Back
Top Bottom