Official: Minnesota Vikings (11-3) at Chicago Bears (5-9) MNF Thread...8PM/ESPNHD

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Now these dudes want to block?
laugh.gif

Exactly... trifling mogs... but hey I'm all for Lovie & Ron getting their walking papers if we can bring in Cowher.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

You really think Cowher will go to Chicago??? Hell no. He is waiting for John Fox to get the boot so he can take over at Carolina so he is close to his family.
and you know this how?

Everyone knows this man. His family lives in Charlotte, he is litterally minutes from the stadium and its facilities. Plus the reason he left the Steelers was to be close to his family more, so logically the only job he will take is the Carolina one when it opens up.

He announced he wanted to return next year and Carolina has already given Fox the go ahead for next year according to espn so there's a chance.
Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

my dude Seymore...y'all still get on up on Monopoly online...?

...last time I ran with you dudes....you were on your Warren Buffet shhhh....

Whats good foolie... I played for the first time the other day and this stupid imbacile %@@$@# the entire game up with 5 moves left and put someone back in thegame and all 3 of us lost to them. I'm down for that action if boys are on... Cas
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Gawddamit
smh.gif

Laying an egg again on national TV SMFH
smh.gif
Word. Maybe making the playoffs wasn't a good thing?

laugh.gif

Jokes fam. Jokes.
My dude don't even get me started...this was the EXACT scenario I was afraid of going into December...
tired.gif

yea im down wish i could play at work....................but them dudes got us by the neck
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Vikings looking more fraudulent by the week... If the Vikings and Eagles both end up 12-4 who gets the first round bye?
Eagles based off their conference record.

Vikings looking more fraudulent by the week... If the Vikings and Eagles both end up 12-4 who gets the first round bye?

I tried to tell all these Vikings fans at the begining of the season that Favre was a cancer and would start to wear down at the end of the season, what are your thoughts now on the subject?
roll.gif

que? yeah cuz its favre out there not stopping a soul on defense and not catching a cold on offense ... get real ...

What are the seeding implications with a Vikings loss? Any shot that Green Bay and Minny would meet on WC Weekend?

WHEEEEEEEEEEW... 2ND DROPPED PASS, THAT ONE WAS A ROCKET THAT WOULD'VE DONE DAMAGE.

WHY DID HE CATCH THAT AT 4???
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

What are the seeding implications with a Vikings loss? Any shot that Green Bay and Minny would meet on WC Weekend?
Vikings lose the next two
Packers lose to cardinals.
Philly beats dallas.
then it would be
1.Saints
2.Eagles
3.Cardinals
4.Vikings
5.Packers
6.Cowboys

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Vikings lose the next two
Packers lose to cardinals.
Philly beats dallas.
then it would be
1.Saints
2.Eagles
3.Cardinals
4.Vikings
5.Packers
6.Cowboys
pimp.gif
I like the sound of that... Would be nice to have the opportunity to bounce the old man in the 1st round

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

I tried to tell all these Vikings fans at the begining of the season that Favre was a cancer and would start to wear down at the end of the season, what are your thoughts now on the subject?
roll.gif

que? yeah cuz its favre out there not stopping a soul on defense and not catching a cold on offense ... get real ...

Except for this last drive he hasn't moved the ball. He fumbled 2 plays in a row without it getting hit out of his hand. Last week he played terrible andcouldn't move the ball. The honeymoon for Favre and the Vikings is over, get ready for a first round exit in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom