Official: Minnesota Vikings (11-3) at Chicago Bears (5-9) MNF Thread...8PM/ESPNHD

xfyc8x.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I love it!!

Thank you Chicago.

Eagles now control their own destiny for the #2 seed in the NFC. Complete unfinished business at Dallas and its set.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

$$*# you ADRIAN PETERSON when will you @@+#!%% learn and change your running mechanics you moron
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
Best part is, yall will still be bottom feeders if it wasn't for him... even though he fumbles 10 times a effin year.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Check it out, the Bears win a regular season game, in OT, after they should've lost after missing what is essentially a chip shot, and they go bananas.

Bananas.

I can't go crazy happy after a win??

My team sucks, but tonight...tonight....we won. Doesn't matter how it happened, but let me enjoy it, damn.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

$$*# you ADRIAN PETERSON when will you @@+#!%% learn and change your running mechanics you moron
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
Best part is, yall will still be bottom feeders if it wasn't for him... even though he fumbles 10 times a effin year.

This is what %$$@% with me the most....I love how hard this dude runs...but $++* sometimes just fall down or run out...
mad.gif

It's $@#$!@% pathetic watching ALL his fumbles, it's pretty much the exact same play and yet, this dude never $@#$!@% learns
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by bkmac

J-E-T-S!

What does the Jets has to do with this game?
laugh.gif
more like the Cowboys and Siants are happy
Don't mind me. Seeing the Bears crowd got me so amped for our game on Sunday night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Good luck, :
eek.gif
same matchup next week and same one in theplayoffs. Back to back, different venues.

Maybe try trucking with two hands for safety... He tries to do way too much when he simply doesn't need to.

Originally Posted by KG21

Time Adrian gets benched for at least a quarter.

I imagine Childress will try, but despite being the head coach, yet again fail at benching his player.

Check it out, the Bears win a regular season game, in OT, after they should've lost after missing what is essentially a chip shot, and they go bananas.

Bananas.
Check it out the vikings lost to a team thats not going no where, in OT after letting the bears drop 40 on themand shut the vikings O down all the 1st half and all of OT while playing back ups on the D and the vikings fans extra salty

like really salty

Originally Posted by Dani Alves

Originally Posted by KG21

Time Adrian gets benched for at least a quarter.

I imagine Childress will try, but despite being the head coach, yet again fail at benching his player.

I've said Peterson be benched weeeeks ago. And Brad won't do *!!$. He's a @%@!%. Straight up. This team has no shot in the playoffs with Petersonholding the football. I'll take my chances with Chester thank you.

Bananas.
1261850640149.jpg

I may not be allowed to talk much considering I'm a fan of the Bears, but you'd be hype too if you were in our shoes. Enjoying your yearly choke,fraud?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Bananas.
Check it out the vikings lost to a team thats not going no where, in OT after letting the bears drop 40 on them and shut the vikings O down all the 1st half and all of OT while playing back ups on the D and the vikings fans extra salty

like really salty
Owned

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

This is what %$$@% with me the most....I love how hard this dude runs...but $++* sometimes just fall down or run out...
mad.gif

It's $@#$!@% pathetic watching ALL his fumbles, it's pretty much the exact same play and yet, this dude never $@#$!@% learns
mad.gif

He should try to take a page out of Jay's book: tuck the ball and lower that shoulder. AND JAY CUTLER RAN SOMEBODY OVER TONIGHT!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom