Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Darn I have been looking for a MN authentic grizzlies jersey. Also, I'm usually not a fan of swingman but willing to make an exception. The Grizzlies one is too clean.

I hate this staggered release man. If you check various sites, you'll see swingmans jerseys in various sizes. I saw a Mitch Richmond GSW swingman on lids I think, as well as some 96 ASG swingman jerseys, but M&N hasn't posted any of that stuff yet. It's weird. I guess I'll just wait to see if it's all rolled out completely.

That marshalls come up could be real.
Personally, I’ve never heard of mitchell and ness ever being sold there so this could be something new?
back in the early/mid 2000s, M&N jerseys were sold at marshalls. I bought a few myself. There was a big thread on here about it.

I wonder if they will actually get the Right Color Purple on the Authentic Version.
Interesting comment because i was just thinking about the Toronto Raptors throwback set. I forgot which combination but if you lay out the jersey/shorts/warm up jacket, the shade of purple is different.

Any word on whether Mitchell & Ness is releasing the Mutombo Hawks jersey (big logo version) in Authentic? NBAstore.eu has the Swingman version up for grabs as of this weekend.

Center of the universe

Attachments

• DCA8A853-5693-4644-B0E7-67340A8F0B49.jpeg
    DCA8A853-5693-4644-B0E7-67340A8F0B49.jpeg
    402.6 KB · Views: 52
Interesting comment because i was just thinking about the Toronto Raptors throwback set. I forgot which combination but if you lay out the jersey/shorts/warm up jacket, the shade of purple is different.
yea somebody took a pic and posted it in here, all three are a different shade of purple :lol:

yea somebody took a pic and posted it in here, all three are a different shade of purple :lol:

some guy tried filing a dispute on me because I sold him the lighter shade VC and he kept claiming it was fake because he saw the darker version and the dark tmac :smh:

oh yeah i remember that too. i'm curious, what was the outcome?

I remember he had hit up hardwoodfames when he received it and HWF had said I don't think they ever came out with two colors or changed anything so its fake. So dude attacked me, funny thing was if you had checked HWF store he had both versions up for sale. I had contacted HWF personally since I had bought and sold some stuff to him and hes realized the mistake and assured the guy it was legit coming from me and guy still didn't buy it. Finally after I last spoke to the guy he tried selling it back on ebay and someone bought it, closed the dispute and never heard from him again :lol:

so in the end I didn't get screwed still first time I had to deal with that type of stuff. dude was so convinced I sold him a fake

Any word on whether Mitchell & Ness is releasing the Mutombo Hawks jersey (big logo version) in Authentic? NBAstore.eu has the Swingman version up for grabs as of this weekend.
This is what I need to know. I'm getting close to buying the Smith, but would rather have Mutombo.

Mitchell and ness probably assumed no body was brave enough to go full kit wanker with the raptors set

Back
Top Bottom