Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

And actually I’m Wylin nah cuz they don’t have non don home raptors shorts out. If you said the purple joints then yes

Finally sunny in Philadelphia!

Attachments

• A97D10D0-C77B-4917-80FB-6E54D5438835.jpeg
    A97D10D0-C77B-4917-80FB-6E54D5438835.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 39
Just copped the M&N Reds Griffey from Fansedge with their current sale. There are still some left in a variety of sizes so act now because who knows when the M&N website will allow you to use a coupon code on the Reds Griffey jersey.

Just copped the M&N Reds Griffey from Fansedge with their current sale. There are still some left in a variety of sizes so act now because who knows when the M&N website will allow you to use a coupon code on the Reds Griffey jersey.
How much it come out to?

Tempting...forcing myself to be patient though

I was trying to as well but on Fansedge it's priced $5 cheaper plus you get 20% off. Although, you do have to pay for tax but shipping is free as well. I don't want to chance it being excluded from the Father's Day sale and having to wait until the Mlb playoffs or bf for the sale with the potential my size is sold out.

Yeah, just tried using my old philly address and it brought it down to $188.58 lol

I think it can be had for cheaper
It’s not a bad price, $183 for me and I’d ask my boy to cop with his sisters philly address. If you think it’ll be cheaper I’ll wait, I like the Griffey with the negro league patch on it better

I was able to call back and apply the 15% off which brought the total down to $205 with tax and shipping. Not bad I think. Thanks to Demondecko for the coupon code.

Back
Top Bottom